Train Discussion Megathread - Etiquette / Strikes / Gripes

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I witnessed an uber driver punching a maxi driver in the head through his window!
The uber driver claims the taxi was blocking the road, he asked him to move and the taxi driver spat on him.
I can't imagine that would've helped the Uber drivers ratings. Poor form from the taxi driver though. It's a dog eat dog world out there.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Channeling her inner Eric Draven .... from Russia apparently.
Yeah - I'm wondering who's more socially awkward between her and the geek next to her who's really stuck into his phone.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Yesterday on the train I was sitting down on my iPad enjoy the ride. A ranga chick gets on at Green Square and wants to sit in the middle seat (I was on the aisle seat). Fair enough, so I get up, let her get in, then I sit back down. What happens next? She gets up to get off at Mascot (the very next station).

:triumph::triumph::triumph::triumph::triumph:
:rage::rage::rage::rage::rage:
>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Yesterday on the train I was sitting down on my iPad enjoy the ride. A ranga chick gets on at Green Square and wants to sit in the middle seat (I was on the aisle seat). Fair enough, so I get up, let her get in, then I sit back down. What happens next? She gets up to get off at Mascot (the very next station).

:triumph::triumph::triumph::triumph::triumph:
:rage::rage::rage::rage::rage:
>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(
wtf? So she couldn't stand by the door for one or two stops?
Maybe this ranga wanted some of ol wahesh?

Wahesh

Reaction score
wtf? So she couldn't stand by the door for one or two stops?
Maybe this ranga wanted some of ol wahesh?
I think that's right. Not a bad looking ranga either, but come on... she made the wahesh get up twice in space of a minute... wtf?

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I think that's right. Not a bad looking ranga either, but come on... she made the wahesh get up twice in space of a minute... wtf?
Just think how much worse it would be if she was your girlfriend?
I mean you don't know who she is and already she is pissing you off lol.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I haven't used the train in ages since I have a car again.
I miss not having to wait for trains, but don't miss being caught in traffic and stuck in with 7/10 drivers who don't know how to stay on the speed limit and in the flow of traffic.

I made a thread of how pathetic the driving is and it does get worse as you hit the south west.
Can't blame the drivers completely though as this state and city has been cut short/sold out/hung out to dry.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Problem with that is that eventually you have ranga babies and no one wants that!!
One of my ranga friends once told me even redheads don't like redheads and that's why you very rarely see ranga couples.
And he told me if you ever do encounter a ranga couple to keep your distance.