Train Discussion Megathread - Etiquette / Strikes / Gripes

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I think that's right. Not a bad looking ranga either, but come on... she made the wahesh get up twice in space of a minute... wtf?
That will never happen again.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Nah but I'm talking about hot rangas :hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes:

Wahesh

Reaction score
Stupid little Asian girls who won't STFU ON A QUIET CARRIAGE ON THE TRAIN.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I'll be on the train this afternoon, to make it worse ill catch it from blacktown,so watch the news for a bald, bearded Bulldogs fan being arrested for headbutting a loud mouth junkie lol

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Stupid little Asian girls who won't STFU ON A QUIET CARRIAGE ON THE TRAIN.
The reason why they invented quiet carriages is because of rude 3rd worlders who rudely speak loud in their crap language.

The primary language of Australia is English.
All the 3rd worlders we invite into our society to turn Sydney into the 3rd world should start to realise this?

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'll be on the train this afternoon, to make it worse ill catch it from blacktown,so watch the news for a bald, bearded Bulldogs fan being arrested for headbutting a loud mouth junkie lol
What time bro im in the riff will be passing blackytown

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
FMD hope there aren't any annoying ***** around you lol
Well one over made up wog slag was standing on the platform on front of me on her phone talking to her freind every second word her talking on the phone was OMG LOL if i didn't walk away would of pushed the **** on the tracks.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Well one over made up wog slag was standing on the platform on front of me on her phone talking to her freind every second word her talking on the phone was OMG LOL if i didn't walk away would of pushed the **** on the tracks.
HAHAHA School holidays and Southy coming back from Penrith.... how many pregnant teenage mums did you see today?

Wahesh

Reaction score
Don't you just hate it when you sit on a train seat and it's still warm because some Karmichael who was sitting on it just got off at the same stop you got on at @bluedog?

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Drops of Jupiter is a shit song... that's my train gripe.

Don't you just hate it when you sit on a train seat and it's still warm because some Karmichael who was sitting on it just got off at the same stop you got on at @bluedog?
It's called personal heated seating..a rare and modern luxury on trains.