Train Discussion Megathread - Etiquette / Strikes / Gripes

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Drops of Jupiter is a shit song... that's my train gripe.

It's called personal heated seating..a rare and modern luxury on trains.
It's unhygienic and pretty disgusting. Knowing someones arse was just rubbing against it.

Wahesh

Reaction score
So on Friday a SEXY-AS (female) Police Officer came on board to check my Opal pass. I handed it to her. I was SO TEMPTED to slip in a little note with my phone number on it.

Is it illegal to hit on a cop?

Wahesh

Reaction score
In other news...

@Just Me where are you? You've been on here lately.

upload_2018-10-3_11-40-13.png

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
So on Friday a SEXY-AS (female) Police Officer came on board to check my Opal pass. I handed it to her. I was SO TEMPTED to slip in a little note with my phone number on it.

Is it illegal to hit on a cop?
I know its illegal to hit a cop, for some stupid reason.... lol

Wahesh

Reaction score
So some niff-nuff this morning didn't have an opal pass with him. The ticket inspectors came up and he pretended to be asleep. They 'woke' him up and asked him for it. He was looking around like crazy and couldn't find it. As soon as the doors opened for the next stop he got up and ran for it saying it's his stop. The niff-nuff left one of those lanyard pouches on the seat when he got up. IT HAD HIS DRIVERS LICENSE IN IT. The inspector took a photo of his license then said "Hey buddy, you forgot this" and handed it to him before the doors closed.

Wow that guys in for a shock in the mail :tearsofjoy:

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
So some niff-nuff this morning didn't have an opal pass with him. The ticket inspectors came up and he pretended to be asleep. They 'woke' him up and asked him for it. He was looking around like crazy and couldn't find it. As soon as the doors opened for the next stop he got up and ran for it saying it's his stop. The niff-nuff left one of those lanyard pouches on the seat when he got up. IT HAD HIS DRIVERS LICENSE IN IT. The inspector took a photo of his license then said "Hey buddy, you forgot this" and handed it to him before the doors closed.

Wow that guys in for a shock in the mail :tearsofjoy:
What about the Asians who all of a sudden forget how to speak English when the ticket inspectors rock up?

I love how these imports just have to flick a switch and they can go from speak English to me no speak no English!

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Btw @Wahesh
If you want to strike a convo with a female cop and not get Maced and tased bro.
Just speak to her about netball and how you disagree with the PCYC boxing program!

Wahesh

Reaction score
Btw @Wahesh
If you want to strike a convo with a female cop and not get Maced and tased bro.
Just speak to her about netball and how you disagree with the PCYC boxing program!
She'll probably tell me to speak to the PCYC lol. She probably would've keep walking though to check everyone else's opal card lol.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Btw @Wahesh
What's wrong with the PCYC boxing? I did it for a few years

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
She'll probably tell me to speak to the PCYC lol. She probably would've keep walking though to check everyone else's opal card lol.
Don’t fall for it, the ones who say they’re independent and don’t need a man.
Need a relationship more than anyone!

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
What's wrong with the PCYC boxing? I did it for a few years
According to a female copper I once worked with there’s better ways for male coppers to rehabilitate young Koori boys who hate the world than boxing.

She was an idiot, I doubt she’d still be a cop?

Wahesh

Reaction score
Don’t fall for it, the ones who say they’re independent and don’t need a man.
Need a relationship more than anyone!
Tell me about it. I was having a strong debate with this bitch on Instagram. All she does is post photos bagging men out. She needed a good dose of vitamin D. Long story short, I sent her the last message, then she ended up blocking me.

You want to see her?

https://www.instagram.com/theultimatetrooper/?hl=en

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Tell me about it. I was having a strong debate with this bitch on Instagram. All she does is post photos bagging men out. She needed a good dose of vitamin D. Long story short, I sent her the last message, then she ended up blocking me.

You want to see her?

https://www.instagram.com/theultimatetrooper/?hl=en
Oh damn she’s a head case!
Good luck to anyone stupid enough to ge involved with that.