Tony Williams has been dropped from First grade

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Indeed they do bro, add Mbye in as well.

We can't lose to the Tigers.....
I don't entirely agree on Mbye, after all he is a rookie playing his first year as a starter #7 The senior players around him aka JR need to lift and take charge... And by that I don't mean brain snaps and giving stupid penalties.

I like JR, he has heart but unfortunately he doesn't have the latent to back his heart, and he is always found wanting which frustrates him which leads to brain snapping which ends up costing the team..

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Agree.

Plus I started Klem because he needs maximum game time. That and Kas struggles when he starts.
We killed it late last year when kas replaced tolman at prop ,he struggles at lock

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't entirely agree on Mbye, after all he is a rookie playing his first year as a starter #7 The senior players around him aka JR need to lift and take charge... And by that I don't mean brain snaps and giving stupid penalties.

I like JR, he has heart but unfortunately he doesn't have the latent to back his heart, and he is always found wanting which frustrates him which leads to brain snapping which ends up costing the team..
They very valid points but look at what JT did in his first full season at the cows.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Des finally looking at his Ipad stats.

5 runs (27m) Raiders

6 runs (52m) Warriors

8 runs (76m) Titans

6 runs (42m) Eels

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They very valid points but look at what JT did in his first full season at the cows.
Agree, but JT had his apprenticeship under Sherwin and Ansata... and played in the GF
Besides I am not saying Mbye is as good as JT... I think JT is once in a generation talent, and I will forever hate Noad and Folks for letting him go

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Sorry I should of explained. I don't doubt Mbye's skill level. I just want him to grab the game by its neck and control our team. Hopefully this comes with more FG experience.

JR has no hope, we have seen his best and it's not good enough.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Agree, but JT had his apprenticeship under Sherwin and Ansata... and played in the GF
Besides I am not saying Mbye is as good as JT... I think JT is once in a generation talent, and I will forever hate Noad and Folks for letting him go
Can I just add that the reason why JT was released had nothing to do with his ability .. We all know he had to be dropped due to a very seedy incident

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Like @ASSASSIN said , ( do you like that ?)

its not so much the fact that trex has been dropped that makes me happy ,its the possible sentiment behind it ie is Des starting to see common sense ?
It's "As Assassin said" lol but yeah I do like it.

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can I just add that the reason why JT was released had nothing to do with his ability .. We all know he had to be dropped due to a very seedy incident
Yeah I know, but we kept people for much less

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
You know TW isn't playing to his full potential but honestly the guy is one of the nicest guys you will ever meet... I know this counts for nothing around here but I'm just deploring you to think about that before you start ripping into him personally.
True but I'm a nice guy too and you know what they say about us? We finish last

Status
Not open for further replies.