Tony Williams has been dropped from First grade

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I think what frustrates us all the most with trex is we all know the guy has the physique and ability to be one of the most damaging and awesome second rowers in the game.

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i wonder who comes up onto the bench? garvey?

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
You know TW isn't playing to his full potential but honestly the guy is one of the nicest guys you will ever meet... I know this counts for nothing around here but I'm just deploring you to think about that before you start ripping into him personally.
True. Met him at season launch last year. Nice guy.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
You know TW isn't playing to his full potential but honestly the guy is one of the nicest guys you will ever meet... I know this counts for nothing around here but I'm just deploring you to think about that before you start ripping into him personally.
I still don't understand why Des even bought him to start with. Des wanted to play flat footy, so why sign a guy that is clearly not suited to that style of play?

DOGGIESSTYLE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
T-rex getting dropped cause he ran too hard in the international game

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I honestly don't give a fuck about Dorothy off the field, none of my business, but on the field he is a shit **** with no heart and no balls and no respect for himself or our club. He should of never been signed in the first place.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I'd like to see the following have a crack...

8. Klemmer
9. Lichaa
10. Graham
11. Jackson
12. RFM
13. Tolman
Yh i really think Tolman or Graham need to be moved to lock for the rest of the season and play atleast 60 minutes straight. Des would never do it though.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Yh i really think Tolman or Graham need to be moved to lock for the rest of the season and play atleast 60 minutes straight. Des would never do it though.
Agree.

Plus I started Klem because he needs maximum game time. That and Kas struggles when he starts.

justdogs

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.