The things that 'grind your gears' thread...

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
I didn’t know that about the tracks. But yes Lewisham station. Interesting thing about that part of the tracks is a lot of people have died there getting hit by trains or jumping in front of them.
The viaduct across the creek was the first major construction project in NSW. Part of the original bridge is on display next to the current viaduct.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I reckon that's one of those fake stories put up to see how gullible the media is. Media never checks sources, just goes for click bait, and get caught every time.
Good chance or people are desperate for attention
An influencer born in England has hit back at criticism after undergoing multiple surgeries and revealing they now “identify as Korean”.

Oli London, 31, is a singer and internet personality with more than 800,000 followers across Instagram, YouTube and TikTok.
London, who is non-binary, released a video on YouTube revealing they had undergone 18 rounds of plastic surgery to look like BTS star Park Ji-min, also known as Jimin.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Would you like to sit in your shit and piss, or would you like to be changed ya little woke ****?
There was some shit the other day some birds todler come out as non binary or some shit she said the kid changes it daily to whatever its comfortable with, im thinking the kids are kids most of the time they couldn't give a shit and just enjoy being kids, its the absolute rubbish the parent is pushing on them, sure not always the case but fuck me funny its the parents with large social media accounts ect are the most outspoken.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
The viaduct across the creek was the first major construction project in NSW. Part of the original bridge is on display next to the current viaduct.
Lewy Canals I know that it use to be a natural waterway Toothill street was called that because it was the top of the hill where they would hunt kangaroo and deer down by Lewisham Creek/canal and they would toot the horn for the start of the hunt.

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
greedy people, especially in the context of being a fee earner in a firm or company

nothing wrong in making money and if it is your company, your firm, and you take that risk and are successful, then enjoy the lion's share of the profits

but for too many people, money for them is the only true north on their ethics compass... they lie, they cheat clients out of money, overcharge their fees, cost cut jobs to the point of doing NOT doing their job, under pay and overwork their workers, exploit people's ignorance who come to you for help, abuse their workers, objectify their female workers etc.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
People who stand on escalators like its a ride, especially couples holding hands

And people who congregate and chat in supermarkets, seriously if you wanna chat then go sit on a bench or get a coffee, stop being in the way of people who just want to shop and get the fuck outta there
100%. People who stand in walkways to chat, you just feel like dropping the shoulder as you pass by.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Old people at supermarkets, standing in line no big que basket of stuff maybe 7 items just about to get served and this old duck not hunched over and 100 years mind you said I've only got 3items ill go infront of you, ( if I had a full trolley and the joint was packed i would usher someone through no problem the fact is she barged infront of me and told me rules change) I said nah you don't ,why is your life more important than mine, she said exuse me? I says you are exused get in line ,she says but I'm in a rush ??? I says well being Sunday avro late practically everything shut i suggest you manage your time better.she still not giving up so I can go infront, no you can get fucked you rude old tart .next time use some fucking manners and stop using your age to be a ****. She walked away

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lol fuck me dead ,do these fuckwits sit at home full time and try to outdo each other on stupidity?who the fuck comes up with this rubbish
I could mention a know it all dickhead poster in here who bathes once a week ( doing his thing for the environment ) as an example of who comes up with shit like this, but best we don’t go there. These do gooder pricks ( with gold star Centrelink membership) frustrate me just as much as they do you .

Last edited:

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
100%. People who stand in walkways to chat, you just feel like dropping the shoulder as you pass by.
And those who think wearing headphones when out and about cuts them off from the duty of being aware of their surroundings - blocking escalators, access to supermarket shelves, crossing roads etc. I wear headphones because I don’t like people - but I’m always aware of what’s around me.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
And those who think wearing headphones when out and about cuts them off from the duty of being aware of their surroundings - blocking escalators, access to supermarket shelves, crossing roads etc. I wear headphones because I don’t like people - but I’m always aware of what’s around me.
One a train once on quite carriage forgot my headphones, some Asian chick decides to make a call and talk as loudly as human possible, I had this fart backed up i was politely holding back but she was annoying i slowly let it out no sound but was hot and thick one of those real rancid ones that could wake the dead, them moments she caught wind of it was priceless she got up and moved very quickly

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
One a train once on quite carriage forgot my headphones, some Asian chick decides to make a call and talk as loudly as human possible, I had this fart backed up i was politely holding back but she was annoying i slowly let it out no sound but was hot and thick one of those real rancid ones that could wake the dead, them moments she caught wind of it was priceless she got up and moved very quickly
Just like having a wide assortment of Allen Keys Southy - not always needed but you’re glad it’s in the tool kit when required :-).

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Got the doggy back, Im sure she's overjoyed at the rupturing tactics but she's home.
Too quick breeds stubborn, personal beliefs pfft

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I was on a school bus once and someone let off a stink bomb. It was so foul that one of the Asian kids threw up.