The things that 'grind your gears' thread...

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
When you message someone and they see your message, and they're active online, but for some reason reply 1 or 2 days later.
This is unacceptable.
Yeah I have a mate that pretty much works on his phone all day every day and he will text you back after you call him 4 days later and say sorry didn’t see it. Well thats fine call me back don’t text. I’ll call back seconds after he eventually gets around to text me as o know know he is on his phone and won’t answer. Dude I don’t understand why your so anxious to take a call from a mate that you have known for 35 years. I’m just calling to talk shit and see how your doing..

He will eventually if ever call back and say sorry bro I’ve been so busy. No you haven’t you pretty much work from home doing zoom lessons you are not busy and that’s why I’m calling you to see how your handling that and to see if you want to talk to anyone about it.

DaBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hate people who do that! Its so rude!!!
Its like when I let someone infront of me at Aldi the other day because they only had one carton of milk and they didn't even bat an eyelid at me! >:(
That’s is so rude, it will kill them to do the right thing and thank you. I’ve seen that so many times lately, it’s just shit

DaBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That makes two of us. Don't worry, I go by the saying 'the customer is never right' if they don't like it they can go and get stuffed
Yes people can be so terrible, and i learnt that the customer is not always right. I was up a ladder and a guy demanded I come down and take something to his car. They say to bite your tongue, well I almost bit mine off.

Last edited:

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
Yeah I have a mate that pretty much works on his phone all day every day and he will text you back after you call him 4 days later and say sorry didn’t see it. Well thats fine call me back don’t text. I’ll call back seconds after he eventually gets around to text me as o know know he is on his phone and won’t answer. Dude I don’t understand why your so anxious to take a call from a mate that you have known for 35 years. I’m just calling to talk shit and see how your doing..

He will eventually if ever call back and say sorry bro I’ve been so busy. No you haven’t you pretty much work from home doing zoom lessons you are not busy and that’s why I’m calling you to see how your handling that and to see if you want to talk to anyone about it.
It's so frustrating lol. I got a mate who never, ever texts back or hardly ever calls backs unless absolutely necessary. Even when you're trying to organise something i.e a night out, or a party/bbq and need to know numbers re: food... etc.. etc. Pretty much everything. And when we do call him to get an answer, he gives us the "Oh hey I was just about to call you and see what you're up to." Hahahahahaha I wanna kill the kaarnt.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm annoyed than virtually no restaurant/takeaway place does their own deliveries anymore.

Normally I just pick up my own food but being in home quarantine makes that kinda difficult.

Uber eats it is I suppose.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I'm annoyed than virtually no restaurant/takeaway place does their own deliveries anymore.

Normally I just pick up my own food but being in home quarantine makes that kinda difficult.

Uber eats it is I suppose.
What makes it worse is shops doing their own deliveries is actually cheaper (I have family/friends with food businesses) than Uber eats for both the business and customers.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What makes it worse is shops doing their own deliveries is actually cheaper (I have family/friends with food businesses) than Uber eats for both the business and customers.
It's a bit of a situation now where these types of businesses (Uber eats and Menulog) have them over a barrel. I think the under 30's are probably the major portion of people getting food delivered and many of them are preferring to do it online. So it's a matter of sacrifice a portion of profit to Uber eats or Menulog who do virtually nothing to warrant taking money or miss out on business to someone that is willing to take the hit.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
The national farce, they can keep trying to cling to a moral victory and brainwash the masses to try and convince themselves a gutless prank is fine but they don't convince me.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
The nit picking whinge athon is floored, speculation and estimates don't make facts, open to abuse as usual.
If the debate making is affecting life get rid of it.
I cant take responsibility for others treachery, fook this for a joke.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'd like to murder whoever invented these tiny lid-tab things.

View attachment 30655
Lol I'm so glad I see there's other people who struggle with this also tools and stuff in those fucking impossible plastic cases to get out. I always hacked with a Stanley knife. ( not any more)
A poor prick few months back bought something from Sydney tools in Tuggerah jumped in his truck couldn't open the fucking thing grabbed the Stanley sliced and hit the aterary in his groin bleed out in his truck in no time, the young fella is doing his apprenticeship at panel shop seen when the bought his truck in, a lot of blood

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Dentists did because you end up doing it with your teeth which you shouldn’t but that’s exactly what they want
I try teeth first, but then if that doesn't work, just get a knife and stab at it

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
The English cricketers WAGs not being given permission to come to Australia for the Ashes.. aka a nice little family summer holiday in Australia whilst it’s dreary in England.. Look I won’t say it because I am better than that but… Fuck the ****s pieces of f***ing **** s**** c**** f***holes…entitled wh***s fu**ing *****.. fuck off..

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol I'm so glad I see there's other people who struggle with this also tools and stuff in those fucking impossible plastic cases to get out. I always hacked with a Stanley knife. ( not any more)
A poor prick few months back bought something from Sydney tools in Tuggerah jumped in his truck couldn't open the fucking thing grabbed the Stanley sliced and hit the aterary in his groin bleed out in his truck in no time, the young fella is doing his apprenticeship at panel shop seen when the bought his truck in, a lot of blood
So he died?

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Alzheimer, Im not going to continue to reply to the broken record some use to convince themselves.