The things that 'grind your gears' thread...

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
People who put words in your mouth and tell you what you think.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Thats why I moved to the NT.
Nice
I moved from VIC to QLD for the warmer weather.
I do miss Sydney but I couldnt afford to buy a home there. Besides, QLD is pretty chilled out, feels like Im still on a working holiday after a number of years. I could only imagine NT to be similar.
Ive only visted NT once some 25 years ago, definetly would like to visit again.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sorry to the innocent affected by the upheaval we seem to have to have, they seem pretty desperate to cling to some moral victory to deny me my perspective.
Bizarre elaborate length stuff hard to deal with.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
When you message someone and they see your message, and they're active online, but for some reason reply 1 or 2 days later.
This is unacceptable.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Shit slingers who wanna moralize all the time but don't obey the law themselves.
Whingers who don't wanna help solve it, power tripping gets priority.
My house, not everybody elses house.

El Padrino

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The muther farkin uber eats cant get my order right, theres always a problem or they forget something....

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Butchers that pump water into their meat to add weight and rip off customers. And I know they do it because every farking steak or chop or rump I cook, boils in a pool of water. I cooked a roast the other night and I swear it halved its size during the time it was in the oven.
buy from the supermarket.
Im all for supporting local business but if they are scamming you the stuff em

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lazy arse lyricists.
If your going to write lyrics to a song and that's your bread and butter, make some effort.
Dont hide your shitty song writing with mumbled phrasing, autotune or some other garbage during production/mixing stage.
Hiphop and Eminem get a free pass but people like Tayler Swift, who's worth what $400mil, +10 songwriters credited to a single song at times, has the audacity to release a mainstream top40 song with poorly structured lyrics.
I get it if your not trying to have verses that rhyme but when you do and its sloppy as fuck it pisses me off :tongueclosed: