The things that 'grind your gears' thread...

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Have 1/4 glass of cheap red wine next to your bed when you sleep... in the morning the annoying pricks should be dead in the cup.
Works a treat if you don't have those coil things
I use a similar trick with roaches. A bowl of sugar water on the bench is a good way to clear out the nasties.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
2 things right now which are fucking me up the arsehole...

The stupid IDIOTS at work. Every fucking day this one idiot eats 2 apples and chews them so fucking loud, as if they are chewing glass FFS. CLOSE YOUR FUCKEN MOUTH WHEN YOU CHEW YOU IDIOT!

Paranoid people who ALWAYS want to whisper or talk somewhere privately in the office. THIS CONSTANT GESTURE TELLS US THAT YOU ARE NOT TRUSTYWORTHY FFS!
The apple chewer is actually a horse mate.

and the whisperer is talking about this interview and test they just had with another employer.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
2 things right now which are fucking me up the arsehole...

The stupid IDIOTS at work. Every fucking day this one idiot eats 2 apples and chews them so fucking loud, as if they are chewing glass FFS. CLOSE YOUR FUCKEN MOUTH WHEN YOU CHEW YOU IDIOT!

Paranoid people who ALWAYS want to whisper or talk somewhere privately in the office. THIS CONSTANT GESTURE TELLS US THAT YOU ARE NOT TRUSTYWORTHY FFS!
Tell the apple chewer to stick 2 pencils up his nose and headbutt the table.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Super markets shit me to no end I like getting in and out and not getting in people's way by dicking around and somehow manage to take up the whole isle so you can't pass.
Dead shits at train stations of all ages why do scum have to congregate in public places should be executed on site then hung from above on street lamps for a gentle warning "dont loiter "
Comercials for big brother "I dont know that show is still on or who watches it "
Saying all that im grateful for waking up every morning and watch the sun rise
Great post, I hate all those things, especially big brother ads

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
The apple chewer is actually a horse mate.

and the whisperer is talking about this interview and test they just had with another employer.
The whisperer is my manager. Nice person but can be an old-fashioned pain in the arse sometimes. She had a go at me today because I went to a presentation and said to me, "next time tell me when you're going to be away from the office for 2 hours" to which I replied "First of all, it was 30 mins, secondly Gloria (her boss) was there, Michael (Gloria's boss) was also there, and Joseph (Michael's boss) was also there, and I think it reflects pretty good on our team that at least one person here bothered to attend the presentation."

The silence was deafening!

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The whisperer is my manager. Nice person but can be an old-fashioned pain in the arse sometimes. She had a go at me today because I went to a presentation and said to me, "next time tell me when you're going to be away from the office for 2 hours" to which I replied "First of all, it was 30 mins, secondly Gloria (her boss) was there, Michael (Gloria's boss) was also there, and Joseph (Michael's boss) was also there, and I think it reflects pretty good on our team that at least one person here bothered to attend the presentation."

The silence was deafening!
I see you just got your Kennel long service up yesterday 10 years

Wahesh

Reaction score
I see you just got your Kennel long service up yesterday 10 years
Shit. And I thought I had good attention to details :D

Yep... it's been a long ride since the days of AJ and Reginald Forman :grinning:

Wahesh

Reaction score
I'll tell you another thing I hate... people who take a picture of themselves, post it on instagram, then put a caption underneath it as if they are a philosopher. It's like... fuck off and go back to the job we all know you hate. This is done particularly by hot chicks. Yes I know they're hot, I can admit that, but taking a picture of your bubble butt and posting it on a public domain for the entire world to see does not make you a philosopher!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I'll tell you another thing I hate... people who take a picture of themselves, post it on instagram, then put a caption underneath it as if they are a philosopher. It's like... fuck off and go back to the job we all know you hate. This is done particularly by hot chicks. Yes I know they're hot, I can admit that, but taking a picture of your bubble butt and posting it on a public domain for the entire world to see does not make you a philosopher!
Fuck.. looks like I've got to clear my instagram account before you see it..

#replacehotchickswithme

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
thats like Zee's avatar of him with the photo shopped guns

Wahesh

Reaction score
Anyone remember my complaint yesterday about glass chewers and office whisperers? They were 2 different people.

Well... today, the glass chewer started whispering something to me. I had to keep telling her to put her voice up because I couldn't even hear her. In the end, I just nodded my head without giving a fuck, I had no idea what the hell she was going on about.

TALK YOU IDIOTS, TALK. DON'T.FUCKING.WHISPER!!!

A

Alexander the Great

I feel you could go postal up in that office one day.. if so can you live stream it for us @Wahesh ?

Anyone remember my complaint yesterday about glass chewers and office whisperers? They were 2 different people.

Well... today, the glass chewer started whispering something to me. I had to keep telling her to put her voice up because I couldn't even hear her. In the end, I just nodded my head without giving a fuck, I had no idea what the hell she was going on about.

TALK YOU IDIOTS, TALK. DON'T.FUCKING.WHISPER!!!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Outdoor LED spotlights...

You'd think it's simple.
1. Drive to Bunnings.
2. Head to Electrical area.
3. Look at LED spotlights.
4. Decide on which one you want.
5. Take purchase to counter.
6. Go home and install.

NOPE...

1, 2 and 3 are bang on.

Then you realise that pretty much NONE come with an AC adaptor included. Then you realise they also don't come with cable either. Just a small fly lead with a plug on end.
Then you realise each manufacturer (HPM/Holman) have a connected only usable with their lights.

So you have to buy the LED spotlight, a transformer, and the cable. By which time you have spent over $100, and still have to cable/wire it up yourself.

Honestly, how hard is it to simply make a LED Spotlight with cable and transformer in one box. Then offer extension cables, bigger transformers, and piggybacked cables for those that want them.

What was meant to be a 5 minute in and out trip took 45 minutes alone with bloody spotlights.

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
People who take eternity to turn left or right at the lights!!!! It’s as if they think they’re the only ones on the road....

People who cut in front of you from an intersection really fast and then end up driving really slowly!!!!

I can’t wait until teleporting becomes reality!!!!

Last edited:

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Kebab shops that insisting on toasting the fuck out of my kebab, ruining it

I always have to say "Just lightly toasted " but then it still comes out breaking my teeth

Imo kebabs shouldn't be toasted at all... you just put the bread on a hot plate to warm it up.

Problem is that few kebab places in Brisbane are run by actual Turks. It' all franchised shit...

You guys in Sydney have it so good.