The things that 'grind your gears' thread...

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
1. Running cables and being 20-30cm too short, requiring another 30m roll of cable ...
2. Having shitloads of spare screws and bolts, and always having just the wrong gauge, or being half a cm too short.
3. Needing a screw that's an in between ideal length (e.g 60mm or 75mm, but needing a 65mm).
4. OR as per #3, finding the ideal screw but with only pan head or coach screw, not hex bolt head.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
- Crying kids :rage:
- People that press their car horn and never let go thinking that it's going to somehow make a difference :rage: (I'm looking at YOU @JayBee :tearsofjoy:)
- Teenagers that walk around a place as if they own the joint :rage:

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
- Crying kids :rage:
- People that press their car horn and never let go thinking that it's going to somehow make a difference :rage: (I'm looking at YOU @JayBee :tearsofjoy:)
- Teenagers that walk around a place as if they own the joint :rage:
Bro.

I am a tame driver. If you get me offside, ill berate you, and then be all hunky doory within 2 seconds. Literally. My fiance thinks I am bipolar when I drive.

Wahesh

Reaction score
I
Bro.

I am a tame driver. If you get me offside, ill berate you, and then be all hunky doory within 2 seconds. Literally. My fiance thinks I am bipolar when I drive.
I think a lot of us are like that. For some reason, being behind the wheel can turn the nicest person into the biggest jahesh lol.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Communists Life Control's power trip has to be defied, we can't allow 'special law' in NSW.
Sorry if you were targeted.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I hate arrogant fuckwits that come in with a cut on their finger, don't shut the fuck up and expect that the whole hospital stops for them.

Get fucked *****, I can make it so you don't have to pretend to be the worst case scenario in here.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I hate arrogant fuckwits that come in with a cut on their finger, don't shut the fuck up and expect that the whole hospital stops for them.

Get fucked *****, I can make it so you don't have to pretend to be the worst case scenario in here.
That's what's i said when i shot my boss with a nail gun and got a 90mm nail halfway down his finger bone .harden up you ***** its a little hole put some nail polish on

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Fucking recruitment companies..

Happy to accept your resume, not happy to provide proof thereof, nor a way to remove it from their system.

*enter Pissed Off Friday*

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Communist Life Control still bluffing the public they control Newcastle.
We are free people of democratic NSW.
Lies do not change the law.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Fucking recruitment companies..

Happy to accept your resume, not happy to provide proof thereof, nor a way to remove it from their system.

*enter Pissed Off Friday*
Blacklist their number, they won't bother you again :D

Wahesh

Reaction score
Is there a bigger turn off than a hot chick who reeks of bad BO?

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
If the debate making devices are affecting the quality of life in the Hunter they have to go.
They need to stop pretending their conspiracy is legal and they are doing a good job, they are not.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
If the debate making devices are affecting the quality of life in the Hunter they have to go.
They need to stop pretending their conspiracy is legal and they are doing a good job, they are not.
You think that's bad Bobby, Murikans are losing the plot with the roll out of the new 5g towers for mobiles/data.

They are saying it's all MK Ultra mind control, and they fucking mean it lol

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Nah Waratah cops letting society self destruct so they keep their shitty jobs is just pathetic.