The things that 'grind your gears' thread...

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Indian people who don't wear deodorant.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I know my size 15's make it hard but FMD I'm sick of ***** standing on my feet.

I feel Sideshow Bob's pain....

Wahesh

Reaction score
So all of them? My brother Zee excluded of course
Provided our brother @Zee wears deodorant then of course he's excluded.

Plus those hot chicks who are half Indian half something else (which is why they are hot) ;)

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Provided our brother @Zee wears deodorant then of course he's excluded.

Plus those hot chicks who are half Indian half something else (which is why they are hot) ;)
Cuzzie only Indian I want to smell is a volcanicly hot goat vindaloo on my plate, not coming from every pore of an Indian lol

Just like us with toum lol

Wahesh

Reaction score
Cuzzie only Indian I want to smell is a volcanicly hot goat vindaloo on my plate, not coming from every pore of an Indian lol

Just like us with toum lol
LMFAO! Bro you kill me. TBH my favorite curry is Butter Chicken, but I don't think that's a traditional curry dish. You should see the way my mum makes curry, Indian Curry on Lebanese rice :yum:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
LMFAO! Bro you kill me. TBH my favorite curry is Butter Chicken, but I don't think that's a traditional curry dish. You should see the way my mum makes curry, Indian Curry on Lebanese rice :yum:
Love it!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Why don't you buy one of those mortein bombs - gas the little *****...

Mate.. last night I was that pissed off (and irate) I was ready to go 1943 Auschwitz on them. Still probably a bit overly irate/snappy today.

But at 1:30AM, nothings much open.

Still not sure how they got in as all windows and doors were closed (unless they came in earlier when I had them open). There IS a causeway down the road and with recent rain that's probably turned into a breeding ground for them. I have hypersensitive hearing, so noises like that really grate on me (and I can't sleep with earplugs in).

If it continues I'll be contacting the owner and asking them to install fly screens or OK for us to put some in.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Mozzies are absolute pricks of things. You can get lucky and kill them with your first slap at them, but they get pretty aware and sneaky after that. I had a colony manage to breed in one of my aquariums once and they gave me grief for about a week. With my aquariums it's hard to just blast them with spray. I eventually cling wrapped my aquariums and filled the house with spray after all the mozzy bites had me feeling like ripping my skin off through the itching. but they do get annoying when you hear them buzzing round your head 15 seconds after you turn off the lights and can't see them when they piss off to hide when you switch the lights on..

Wahesh

Reaction score
Mate.. last night I was that pissed off (and irate) I was ready to go 1943 Auschwitz on them. Still probably a bit overly irate/snappy today.

But at 1:30AM, nothings much open.

Still not sure how they got in as all windows and doors were closed (unless they came in earlier when I had them open). There IS a causeway down the road and with recent rain that's probably turned into a breeding ground for them. I have hypersensitive hearing, so noises like that really grate on me (and I can't sleep with earplugs in).

If it continues I'll be contacting the owner and asking them to install fly screens or OK for us to put some in.
It's his house, ask him to get them installed - and now. With summer here (technically around the corner as it really starts December 21), you're going to want to keep your windows and doors open to keep a breeze circulating through the house, otherwise it'll get too stuffy.

A

Alexander the Great

Mozzies are absolute pricks of things. You can get lucky and kill them with your first slap at them, but they get pretty aware and sneaky after that. I had a colony manage to breed in one of my aquariums once and they gave me grief for about a week. With my aquariums it's hard to just blast them with spray. I eventually cling wrapped my aquariums and filled the house with spray after all the mozzy bites had me feeling like ripping my skin off through the itching. but they do get annoying when you hear them buzzing round your head 15 seconds after you turn off the lights and can't see them when they piss off to hide when you switch the lights on..
Have 1/4 glass of cheap red wine next to your bed when you sleep... in the morning the annoying pricks should be dead in the cup.
Works a treat if you don't have those coil things

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Have 1/4 glass of cheap red wine next to your bed when you sleep... in the morning the annoying pricks should be dead in the cup.
Works a treat if you don't have those coil things
I'll have to buy some cheap red wine and try it the next time it happens.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I'll have to buy some cheap red wine and try it the next time it happens.
The problem is, what to do with the rest of the bottle....

In fact, do not to waste the wine, buy some decent stuff and just drink it. You should sleep pretty soundly then...

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
but they do get annoying when you hear them buzzing round your head 15 seconds after you turn off the lights and can't see them when they piss off to hide when you switch the lights on..
I'm pretty sure they are natures ideal troll, designed on Sunday when God had the day off and Satan had the reigns.

Last night I'm jumping around on the bed trying to hammer them with pillows, then cracked out the fly spray.

Eventually got to sleep around 4-4:30am, only to have fur daughter jump up (put her paws up) on side of bed at 5:45am because she needed to take a dump.

*sigh*

Ahh well better than cleaning up the aftermath.

Wahesh

Reaction score
2 things right now which are fucking me up the arsehole...

The stupid IDIOTS at work. Every fucking day this one idiot eats 2 apples and chews them so fucking loud, as if they are chewing glass FFS. CLOSE YOUR FUCKEN MOUTH WHEN YOU CHEW YOU IDIOT!

Paranoid people who ALWAYS want to whisper or talk somewhere privately in the office. THIS CONSTANT GESTURE TELLS US THAT YOU ARE NOT TRUSTYWORTHY FFS!