The things that 'grind your gears' thread...

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
PS try the Tank special if you're bored next time...

This "Cadillac" of Kebabs includes....

Extra meat of your choice
Onion
Light cheese
Jalapeno
Pineapple
Toum
Chilli sauce
Chilli flakes

Assyrian and Mexican style (AssyriCan lol). The UN can learn a lot from my kebab....
It's hard to go past the Meat, Onion, Cheese, Lettuce, Jalapeno, Chilli sauce, Garlic sauce, BBQ sauce.

A

Alexander the Great

Kebab shops that insisting on toasting the fuck out of my kebab, ruining it

I always have to say "Just lightly toasted " but then it still comes out breaking my teeth

Imo kebabs shouldn't be toasted at all... you just put the bread on a hot plate to warm it up.

Problem is that few kebab places in Brisbane are run by actual Turks. It' all franchised shit...

You guys in Sydney have it so good.
Talking kebabs have you watched kebab kings on sbs? Fucking hilarious show.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I am so close to necking the glass chewer. FUCKING FUCK.

She gets the biggest FKN apple and take tiny bites making it longer for her to eat, yet it sounds like she eating fucken concrete every time FFS...

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score

She gets the biggest FKN apple and take tiny bites making it longer for her to eat, yet it sounds like she eating fucken concrete every time FFS...
She's doing it to piss you off.

Just start doing it in return.

Wahesh

Reaction score
She's doing it to piss you off.

Just start doing it in return.
I did. No effect :rage::rage::rage:

I think I might buy a bag of CC's on the way home and slowly eat them tomorrow for lunch... at my desk!

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

Just be upfront with her " hey mr ed you keep chewing like a horse ill send you to the glue factory now shut your fucking mouth ive heard crows fuck at less volume.!!! Fuck me dead big mouth do you make that much noise when you're got hubbies sack in your mouth? Now please shut the fuck up you ****

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Just be upfront with her " hey mr ed you keep chewing like a horse ill send you to the glue factory now shut your fucking mouth ive heard crows fuck at less volume.!!! Fuck me dead big mouth do you make that much noise when you're got hubbies sack in your mouth? Now please shut the fuck up you ****
Lol
You funny ****

Wahesh

Reaction score
FUCK YOU LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

A

Alexander the Great

Yeah thats the one ...now that i think about it he does look like shrek :fearscream:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
It's hard to go past the Meat, Onion, Cheese, Lettuce, Jalapeno, Chilli sauce, Garlic sauce, BBQ sauce.
When I can eat properly again I'll give that a go but just add extra meat and dump the lettuce. Lettuce takes up too much real estate lol

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
When I can eat properly again I'll give that a go but just add extra meat and dump the lettuce. Lettuce takes up too much real estate lol
My Mrs says the same thing. I put lettuce on her burger and she throws a fit.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
People continually trying to moralize, if society is a disgrace it can't moralize.
People who believe they can walk all over other peoples privacy because they are superior are called pigs.

Wahesh

Reaction score
FUCKING GLASS MUNCHER IS AT IT AGAIN FUCK FUCK FUCK.

EXCUSE ME WHILE I GO GET MY FUCKING BIG APPLE FROM THE MOTHER FUCKING FRIDGE FFS!

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Now remember I’m Mr95%..little things that won’t lead to the end of the world don’t worry me..however you know what pisses me right off..? When you look at a non-spoiler review of the movie.. Then you read the comments below from people.. Like on YouTube..and some prick purposely gives away an important plot point..Unfortunately I think some wanker may have ruined The Last Jedi for me..

For people on public forums who do this purposely..read these wise words from the greatest Jedi of them all..

5026237D-F331-4E1F-8932-A8B7C48493DA.jpeg

Last edited: