The Real Outcomes of BLM

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Its agenda driven.

But ask yourselves who's pushing this, and why?
And how do they have the media and mainstream press in their pocket? And Hollywood support?

Is there a group out there known for Marxist ties that has big influence on the media that has an interest in the breakdown of traditional, white or Christian society?
The media and Hollywood have strong ties to the right wing of politics. You think the Murdoch/Fox conglomerate is a Marxist plot?

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm simply saying that violent crime has trended upwards since the BLM looting and rioting. The next question is why and a reasonable person would come to a pretty quick answer.

I'm not against protesting police brutality - but that isn't what happened after Floyd. Police brutality quickly got pushed to one side for black lives, which got pushed to one side for 'black queer lives matter' which got pushed to one side for defund the police which then ended up being a push to 'dismantle western institutions and statues'.

BLM was not and is not about improving outcomes for black people (this is pretty clear given crime stats since the looting). It's a marxist organisation looking to change the way America (and other western nations) are run.

I do agree with your sentiment that it feels like this argument just ends up with headbutting your head against a wall non stop.

But that is only so while people maintain their rigid ideological positions. If people argue based on facts and reason then there is some hope for better outcomes.
It's much more complicated. There is no simple answer. The BLM protests have been used as cover by criminals to loot and murder, and are by products of good intentions when things get out of hand. Opponents of BLM are frightened people, worried about law and order, and also extreme right groups playing to their fears, and cherry picking anecdotal evidence to support their campaign.

The big worry is that people can carry guns in the USA. Shootings by emotional people get out of hand, rapidly.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
It's much more complicated. There is no simple answer. The BLM protests have been used as cover by criminals to loot and murder, and are by products of good intentions when things get out of hand. Opponents of BLM are frightened people, worried about law and order, and also extreme right groups playing to their fears, and cherry picking anecdotal evidence to support their campaign.

The big worry is that people can carry guns in the USA. Shootings by emotional people get out of hand, rapidly.
I agree BLM has been hijacked. But it’s not like BLM was just innocent and well meaning from the start. It was founded on the lie that Michael Brown was an innocent guy who was executed.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I agree BLM has been hijacked. But it’s not like BLM was just innocent and well meaning from the start. It was founded on the lie that Michael Brown was an innocent guy who was executed.
Nah. BLM originally started due to Trayvon Martin being killed then his killer got to walk free.

It gained more momentum after the deaths of Michael Brown and Eric Garner.

Also, the ensuing protests weren't about Michael Brown being innocent. They were about the fact that Michael Brown surrendered to police and he was executed after he surrendered.

But I do enjoy how you like to retell history under the KKK version of events.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
He was a known felon; but that didn't excuse a policeman from kneeling on his throat until he died. If it hadn't been filmed, they could have covered it up, but everyone has a phone these days, and police need to be aware that there are people just waiting to film incidents like this.

I don't think there is any excuse for his death in custody. The reaction was excessive, even though he was a nasty piece of work.

IN the US there are tensions between the police, African and Latino Americans. It is a powder keg at the best of times, and goes deep into culture and poor wages/ unemployment. It is also a product of the US education system, where the wealthy do OK, but the rest are left behind.
Poor education, the lack of a medicare style health system, and a huge wealth gap doesn't make it any easier.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Nah. BLM originally started due to Trayvon Martin being killed then his killer got to walk free.

It gained more momentum after the deaths of Michael Brown and Eric Garner.

Also, the ensuing protests weren't about Michael Brown being innocent. They were about the fact that Michael Brown surrendered to police and he was executed after he surrendered.

But I do enjoy how you like to retell history under the KKK version of events.
Michael brown was wrestling a cop for his gun and got shot and killed.

play stupid games, win stupid prizes

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Michael brown was wrestling a cop for his gun and got shot and killed.

play stupid games, win stupid prizes
While I agree that he put himself in that situation, after wrestling the cop there was a chase. By the cops own partner's account, Brown stopped, turned around and out his hands up and surrendered.

Then the cop shot him.

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Look the problem with BLM it is as racist (or fucked up people if racist is not correct term ) are actual racsists . BLM makes out everyone is racists which is racists against whites and cops are actively seeking them out to kill them. racism is a minority , and don’t tell me blacks are not racists , just like how everyone goes on about racisim Against Chinese but look what they are doing in their country rounding up different ethnic groups . In westerm society those that are actual racists and generally just jerks who really try find fault with anyone that is not like them (ethnic origins or not ) or had a bad experience with a particular group

‘as for the police shooting and killing blacks , maybe if America didn’t have a fucken stupid gun problem that every person and their dogs didn’t have a gun this shit wouldn’t happen . If I were a cop in that country I would be shooting my gun every minute
as for broenna Taylor , if her boyfriend didn’t have a gun , didn’t shoot , she would be alive period . Doesnot matter if the cops had wrong intel on her or not , they were excuting their role and once shot was fired at them , of course they would shoot back gun blazing, its their lite against someone else .

as for those that get upset when other keep bringing up all lives matter , maybe because they are sick of being targeted as being the bad person all the time and just want to live their shitty existence in peace ( abit like the slaves and in Australia’s case the poor treatment to aborigines in another time and another era ) fighting racism with racisim and using jutification actions from 50-100 years ago is full of shit.

im a wog that grew upin the 80s yes I coped shit , but people use race terms as a word to hurt you , if they know if won’t hurt they won’t use them they will just use another word that they know that will hurt you.. what’s the difference in aaussie kid being called a fat C***t and me called a **** c***t . The c word is used in both instances and I assure you the Fat kid felt more trauma then me who had his race involved

SoulCrusher

Banned
Reaction score
While I agree that he put himself in that situation, after wrestling the cop there was a chase. By the cops own partner's account, Brown stopped, turned around and out his hands up and surrendered.

Then the cop shot him.
You are peddling a debunked conspiracy theory.

.http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/official-autopsy-shows-michael-brown-had-close-range-wound-to/article_e98a4ce0-c284-57c9-9882-3fb7df75fef6.html

Dr. Judy Melinek, a forensic pathologist in San Francisco, said the autopsy “supports the fact that this guy is reaching for the gun, if he has gunpowder particulate material in the wound.” She added, “If he has his hand near the gun when it goes off, he’s going for the officer’s gun.”

“Brown’s palms could not have been facing Wilson, as some witnesses have said… That trajectory shows Brown probably was not taking a standard surrender position with arms above the shoulders and palms out when he was hit…”

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
You are peddling a debunked conspiracy theory.

.http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/official-autopsy-shows-michael-brown-had-close-range-wound-to/article_e98a4ce0-c284-57c9-9882-3fb7df75fef6.html

Dr. Judy Melinek, a forensic pathologist in San Francisco, said the autopsy “supports the fact that this guy is reaching for the gun, if he has gunpowder particulate material in the wound.” She added, “If he has his hand near the gun when it goes off, he’s going for the officer’s gun.”

“Brown’s palms could not have been facing Wilson, as some witnesses have said… That trajectory shows Brown probably was not taking a standard surrender position with arms above the shoulders and palms out when he was hit…”
Yep. It did initially. Read the full report. They struggled and the gun went off. Hence the gun powder residue. No one is arguing that.

After the gun went off he ran, the officer pursued, eventually the officer fired a warning shot. He stopped, turned around, put his hands up and surrendered. The officer then shot him 7 times.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
OLIVE POWER!

(The skin tone and not the fruit)

SoulCrusher

Banned
Reaction score
Yep. It did initially. Read the full report. They struggled and the gun went off. Hence the gun powder residue. No one is arguing that.

After the gun went off he ran, the officer pursued, eventually the officer fired a warning shot. He stopped, turned around, put his hands up and surrendered. The officer then shot him 7 times.
Earlier you mentioned "his partner" referring to officer Wilson I assume. He didnt have a partner with him, but Brown did, so i'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt, and choose to believe you are just a smug person who is misrembering, conflating and just generally confused by media spin. The other alternative is that you are a Hotep conspiracy theorist and you should take your meds.

Here is a link to the report from the Department of Justice (headed by Eric Holder, black, serving under Obama, black):

In its concluding paragraphs it states:

Given that Wilson’s account is corroborated by physical evidence and that his perception of a threat posed by Brown is corroborated by other eyewitnesses, to include aspects of the testimony of Witness 101 [Brown’s friend], there is no credible evidence that Wilson willfully shot Brown as he was attempting to surrender or was otherwise not posing a threat. Even if Wilson was mistaken in his interpretation of Brown’s conduct, the fact that others interpreted that conduct the same way as Wilson precludes a determination that he acted with a bad purpose to disobey the law. The same is true even if Wilson could be said to have acted with poor judgment in the manner in which he first interacted with Brown, or in pursuing Brown after the incident at the SUV. These are matters of policy and procedure that do not rise to the level of a Constitutional violation and thus cannot support a criminal prosecution.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Earlier you mentioned "his partner" referring to officer Wilson I assume. He didnt have a partner with him, but Brown did, so i'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt, and choose to believe you are just a smug person who is misrembering, conflating and just generally confused by media spin. The other alternative is that you are a Hotep conspiracy theorist and you should take your meds.

Here is a link to the report from the Department of Justice (headed by Eric Holder, black, serving under Obama, black):

In its concluding paragraphs it states:
Yes, I got that one mixed up with another event.

This one there's conjecture over it with his friend saying he was executed and the officer saying the opposite. Some witnesses saying he surrendered and others saying that he was walking toward the officer when shot.

One thing is indisputable though. The officer fired 12 shots at Brown. Two while they struggled and 10 after the pursuit. He also shot Brown 6 times after the initial struggle, every shot in the front. 6 times he shot an unarmed man. The guy didn't have a knife, or a gun. He may have been approaching the officer in which case the officer would defend himself but no officer is going to fire 10 rounds at an unarmed person.

SoulCrusher

Banned
Reaction score
Yes, I got that one mixed up with another event.

This one there's conjecture over it with his friend saying he was executed and the officer saying the opposite. Some witnesses saying he surrendered and others saying that he was walking toward the officer when shot.

One thing is indisputable though. The officer fired 12 shots at Brown. Two while they struggled and 10 after the pursuit. He also shot Brown 6 times after the initial struggle, every shot in the front. 6 times he shot an unarmed man. The guy didn't have a knife, or a gun. He may have been approaching the officer in which case the officer would defend himself but no officer is going to fire 10 rounds at an unarmed person.
Mike brown was 6'5 and weighed 290lbs. He wasable to run away some distance after the initial confrontation, so as anactive threat, he then he turned Wilson shouted at him to stop, Brown moves at Wilson arms out, which given that they had just been wrestling over his gun Wilson perceived as a threat and Wilson discharged enough round to neutralize the the threat.

The fact that this is still one of BLM's banner cases six years later should tell you that the demand for police shooting innocent black people far outpaces its supply.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Mike brown was 6'5 and weighed 290lbs. He wasable to run away some distance after the initial confrontation, so as anactive threat, he then he turned Wilson shouted at him to stop, Brown moves at Wilson arms out, which given that they had just been wrestling over his gun Wilson perceived as a threat and Wilson discharged enough round to neutralize the the threat.

The fact that this is still one of BLM's banner cases six years later should tell you that the demand for police shooting innocent black people far outpaces its supply.
I don't doubt that the BLM movement has gone over the top on matters such as this. My stance is that the BLM movement is there to address the systemic problems in American society, and actual incidents like the Breonna Taylor one.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score

agree.

I agree there needs to be practical efforts taken to improve social outcomes for blacks in America, but BLM is not practical and will also result in worsening outcomes ( as we’ve already seen).

Most of the outrage comes from BLM and white lefties who whip up a storm over deaths before the evidence is out. The result is that black Americans get the idea that the deaths (such as breonna Taylor, Michael brown) MUST be because of racism and the idea that all police are racist to blacks (hence systemic).

but the reality is that real life is far more complicated than skin colour. Evidence takes time to produce, collate and put in front of an impartial grand jury by which time the black public are no longer willing to accept any outcome other than one where police get charged with murder even if they’ve done nothing wrong.

Jacob Blake is another example Of the brainwashing BLM and white leftists use. At first we were just told Jacob was ‘stopping a fight’ when he was murdered by cops. But then the truth started leaking.

he was a convicted criminal
he was charged with sexual assault
he was charged with domestic violence

immediatEly prior to his shooting he was harassing his ex in contravention of a court order to not see her.

but because he is black he’s a useful tool for BLM and other politicians to use in their quest to overthrow American democracy and institutions like the police.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
BLM protests/riots night 122 in Portland live stream:

“The girl talking just said ‘until every police dept that is in America is abolished and rebuilt, we will protest”