The Real Outcomes of BLM

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
BLM protests/riots night 122 in Portland live stream:

“The girl talking just said ‘until every police dept that is in America is abolished and rebuilt, we will protest”
I agree with the rebuilt part, but not by uneducated fucks on the street. The whole system stinks and needs a massive overhaul.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
The first 9 minutes of this video will spark some good debate. Keen to hear what people think about these first 9 minutes:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The first 9 minutes of this video will spark some good debate. Keen to hear what people think about these first 9 minutes:

Not much to talk about really. He's just repeating everything you say.

"All BLM members are rioters, Democrats support looting and rioting"

Ignoring Biden publicly vilifying those who carried out violence and looting. Ignoring the many peaceful protests taking place across the country.

There's definitely problematic individuals that need to be arrested and dealt with.

But as long as Tucker can't tell the difference between some and all then there's not much to say.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Not much to talk about really. He's just repeating everything you say.

"All BLM members are rioters, Democrats support looting and rioting"

Ignoring Biden publicly vilifying those who carried out violence and looting. Ignoring the many peaceful protests taking place across the country.

There's definitely problematic individuals that need to be arrested and dealt with.

But as long as Tucker can't tell the difference between some and all then there's not much to say.
He didn't say "All BLM members are rioters" - just like I didn't.

To make it easier for you, I will pull out some notable points from the first 9 minutes and we can discuss the specifics of each.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
He didn't say "All BLM members are rioters" - just like I didn't.

To make it easier for you, I will pull out some notable points from the first 9 minutes and we can discuss the specifics of each.
He insinuates. He also insinuated that BLM are organising the rioting and looting, even though the leaders publicly disowned it. At least one member publicly supported it though.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score

The wealth gap widened under Obama but shrank under Trump apparently.

The median net worth of black families increased by 33% under trumps presidency.

For a supposed racist and a guy who is supposed to support white supremacists, Trump sure is bad at taking money away from black folks.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score

The wealth gap widened under Obama but shrank under Trump apparently.

The median net worth of black families increased by 33% under trumps presidency.

For a supposed racist and a guy who is supposed to support white supremacists, Trump sure is bad at taking money away from black folks.
These facts don't reasonate with my snowflake feelings therefore the fact is null and void!

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't think anyone would have a problem with a lowering of the wage gap. Regardless of who it happened under.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Economic policies put in place generally reach fruition in 1 - 2 years. Meaning that most of the first 2 years are attributed to policies put in place by the Obama administration. Not trying to take anything away from Trump. That's just a basic political fact that everyone knows but everyone ignores when it's convenient for them.

That said, a truly terrible Economic leader will destroy the progress in the first year. The fact that under Trump in the 3rd year not only did it not reverse, but I has continued its steady climb. That means that Trump didn't screw up what Obama started which is great.

Sky News and Fox are shit for ignoring basic economic politics though but I've seen CNN and ABC Australia do the same thing so I can hardly criticise them for misinformation when everyone does it.