The Real Outcomes of BLM

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Not much in Dawgfather's post other than the usual, "look BLM bad!" and maybe the "these people" comment. Still not much in it. Pretty sure he did it just to inflame Jackson (and it worked) and to get a response out of the anti-BLM people.

But yeah, not much in it other than minor attempts to instigate conflict.

Also not what he got banned.
Hes propagated the white victim hood, anti-BLM narrative, ie black people aren't punished for their crimes and therefore they're given a leg up as opposed to everyone else (white people) who will be charged.

When the article EXPLICITLY states that courts have slowed down/shut down pace due to COVIDs rampage throughout that country

And no it's not accidental nor is it I interpret it that way, when his posts contain that COMMON NARRATIVE over and over and over again. He's propagating that bullshit and that type/method of propagation has been highlighted as a concern by our own AFP authorities and the FBI in the US.

And lastly hes recieved bans for his homophobia, and his trolling with racism. Which is not that much different to that post I reported

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
Hes propagated the white victim hood, anti-BLM narrative, ie black people aren't punished for their crimes and therefore they're given a leg up as opposed to everyone else (white people) who will be charged.

When the article EXPLICITLY states that courts have slowed down/shut down pace due to COVIDs rampage throughout that country

And no it's not accidental nor is it I interpret it that way, when his posts contain that COMMON NARRATIVE over and over and over again. He's propagating that bullshit and that type/method of propagation has been highlighted as a concern by our own AFP authorities and the FBI in the US.

And lastly hes recieved bans for his homophobia, and his trolling with racism. Which is not that much different to that post I reported
“covids RAMPAGE” made me laugh

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Mix a high stress job and macho man culture and what do you get?
'Special law'

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

Good point. I only briefly looked over the article I saw mention that some had been given parole. Didn't initially see that it was due to Covid.