The Real Outcomes of BLM

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
White deaths aren’t talked about because you can’t score political points by talking about bad outcomes for white people.

If you don’t commit crimes, then you don’t have interactions with police and you also don’t end Up before a judge being convicted for breaking laws.
If you don't make multiple accounts with the same IP addresses then you don't get your profiles banned.

Mike Fixa

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
If you don't make multiple accounts with the same IP addresses then you don't get your profiles banned.
A few ppl keep saying this but no one seems to be able to explain who this member is that I’m supposed to be.

I already spoke to the administrator Tonee and he said it was fine.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I don’t know much about I.T. But maybe your systems are off.
Could be. Could be an error that you and this other user share the same IP addresses across 4 different ISPs including 2 static IP addresses.

Maybe you two live together. Not judging. More power to ya. It's legal now.

Mike Fixa

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Could be. Could be an error that you and this other user share the same IP addresses across 4 different ISPs including 2 static IP addresses.

Maybe you two live together. Not judging. More power to ya. It's legal now.
Is that common to happen?

Mike Fixa

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
No. Not at all. In fact one static IP address confirms the same location. Two static IP addresses confirms two people at the same location twice.
I doubt there’s anyone else that could share my address. My gf and I live with her parents and I am pretty certain they aren’t rugby league forum users. And my gf def isn’t into her league either!

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
A few ppl keep saying this but no one seems to be able to explain who this member is that I’m supposed to be.

I already spoke to the administrator Tonee and he said it was fine.
I actually didn’t say it was fine. All I said was no worries mate.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yep I know ;a few ppl have mentioned that name.
You realise that you and dawgfather spell people exactly the same way in every post “ppl”

And also share the same static IP address.

Bit odd you’d join a bulldogs forum to only talk about America and COVID politics.

Mike Fixa

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
You realise that you and dawgfather spell people exactly the same way in every post “ppl”

And also share the same static IP address.

Bit odd you’d join a bulldogs forum to only talk about America and COVID politics.
I find all the constant comments a little bit off putting. I joined as a long time reader, and always happy to share my 2 cents on any topic although I’m mostly interested in the dogs and politics on here.

Slightly creepy and odd to have dudes with so much time they are trying to check words and sentences and IP things, but if some old member has caused you problems then it’s probably fair

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I find all the constant comments a little bit off putting. I joined as a long time reader, and always happy to share my 2 cents on any topic although I’m mostly interested in the dogs and politics on here.

Slightly creepy and odd to have dudes with so much time they are trying to check words and sentences and IP things, but if some old member has caused you problems then it’s probably fair
That’s what we do. We ensure banned people stay banned and they’re not welcome back with another account. Caused a lot of problems and we don’t want them back.

Let’s be honest you’re not mostly interested the dogs because your post contribution say otherwise, exactly like another banned user.

How do you explain your static IP address match with a banned user?

Mike Fixa

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
That’s what we do. We ensure banned people stay banned and they’re not welcome back with another account. Caused a lot of problems and we don’t want them back.

Let’s be honest you’re not mostly interested the dogs because your post contribution say otherwise, exactly like another banned user.

How do you explain your static IP address match with a banned user?
I don’t know the first thing about I.t sorry. Definitely my weak point. I don’t enjoy drama rly so If you’re team are very worried about new members posting in the lounge I’m happy to post mostly in dogs discussion.

Dyldog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
You're smarter than a response like this.

How many riots/protests/talking points have been created from 2x 1 year old babies being shot in Chicago and New York? Zero.

No one even knows these deaths happened because the media haven't created the same uproar they created for Floyd.

And the cowards on social media aren't creating any momentum because it would not be politically correct to state that black people kill each other at ridiculous rates.
I was racially abused by 6 aboriginal adults today as I was walking into coles.. my daughter was petrified.. I told one of the men if he came any closer I’d put his black finger he was pointing at me up his arse and flog every single one of his mates.. what’s a man suppose to do?

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I don’t know the first thing about I.t sorry. Definitely my weak point. I don’t enjoy drama rly so If you’re team are very worried about new members posting in the lounge I’m happy to post mostly in dogs discussion.
Static IP address

When a device is assigned a static IP address, the address does not change. Most devices use dynamic IP addresses, which are assigned by the network when they connect and change over time.

Think of it like a physical home address

You and a banned member share a Static IP address.

We are not worried about people posting in the lounge if you read my previous post banned people remained banned and we ensure they don’t return with another account.

Don’t take us for fools. Just maybe admit it?

Mike Fixa

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Static IP address

When a device is assigned a static IP address, the address does not change. Most devices use dynamic IP addresses, which are assigned by the network when they connect and change over time.

Think of it like a physical home address

You and a banned member share a Static IP address.

We are not worried about people posting in the lounge if you read my previous post banned people remained banned and we ensure they don’t return with another account.

Don’t take us for fools. Just maybe admit it?
Dude I’m sorry I can’t tell you what you’re looking for. Apart from you saying this guy is called Dawg, I have no idea who he (they?) are.

Neway happy to just post in dogs discussion if it means less drama