The Real Outcomes of BLM

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
That's why reasons are important rather than jumping to conclusions like, "it's definitely not racism related" or "it's definitely racism related"

Can't remember most of the stats. Last I remember was that it was found that around 40% of the Aboriginal deaths in prison were due to guards and staff not following correct procedures, but I can't remember how that compares to non-Aboriginal deaths on custody. I also recall that over 40% of deaths in police custody were due to accidents mainly during police pursuit as oppose to a much lower number for non-Aboriginals, but I can't remember the exact figures. Will have to look it up when I get a chance.
That's a lot of maybe this think I heard that.
I find all that extremely hard to believe.
But in the case of the supposedly 40% deaths during a pursuit.
Don't run away from the cops
It's that simple.

If that stat is true, and I highly suspect it's not.
Then that's on the black crims

Pretty simple stuff when you look into things.

I get there is issues that need to be addressed.
But it's not current day racism.
I'm sorry but I'm going to say it.
You and others like you are not going to like this.

But the systems in place as we speak are not racist, and the systems in place as we speak are there to help elevate the black communities.
But the blacks have to do their part also.

They have to adapt to this current way of life.

Governments and society can not do any more to help them.

It's time the blacks for their own sake wise up, get on with it and make the best of their life with the help that it available to them.

Look up those facts.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
the fact these articles are even still available despite it already being well known she wasn’t shot in bed is ridiculous.

they write their articles first, gather facts later and worry about consequences like race riots last.

and if you’re looking for a common thread as to why people like you are fooled into think many of these shootings are racist, look no further than the race baiting lawyer often involved - Benjamin Crump.

Michael brown in Ferguson was represented by Crump

As was Jacob Blake

As was Breonna Taylor and her bf

Great post mate,
And you are bang on the money regarding Crump.
He is running that gravey train for all its worth.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
White deaths aren’t talked about because you can’t score political points by talking about bad outcomes for white people.

If you don’t commit crimes, then you don’t have interactions with police and you also don’t end Up before a judge being convicted for breaking laws.
Exactly right.
Blacks are committing the crimes so they are doing the time.

It's high time society and left wing nutters start facing facts.
Fact is that blacks are afforded massive advantages to help them succeed that non blacks don't get.
Yet they by and large turn to crime.
That's on them.

The left wing nutters won't acknowledge that fact and only want to make believe society is racist

How dumb can they be??????
Grow up children, it's the real world.
Fuck your pathetic hurt feelings,
Get real accept the real facts.

Blacks need to man up plain and simple.
Take control of their own future and stop playing the race card to mark their laziness.

Fun fact you have to work hard to succeed in life.
Living on welfare, doing crimes and playing the race victim card will get you no where cuz.
Get an education and a job.
It's easier for you to achieve that bring black, so take advantage of the system that heavily favours blacks.

How's that for feelings lefties

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
This debate has been done to death. I gave up on it. It only leads to a further divide until everyone starts blasting each other then the thread gets locked and a whole bunch people get banned.

And what's the result? One group still thinks systemic racism doesn't exist, another group thinks systemic racism against black people exists, and another group thinks systemic racism against white people exists, and no one's minds are changed.

I could argue that it's bad children were killed and there should be an uproar, but I would say that the uproar should be against the one's who committed the crime, and you would say that it should against the whole BLM movement, and CapnJack would come in with some tirade, then we'd have to unban Realist so he could spout some full on crazy stuff, and we'd be back to where we started. Nothing accomplished. And we'd all be wrong. Every single one of us. Wrong.
It's high time everyone kept race out of these things.

It's a non issue in today's society.
There are no longer white western nations.
It's all multicultural.
Sure, it's not all exactly even in regards to numbers.
But is even in regards to opportunity.
Everyone can make a good life for themselves regardless of race.
Time to stop playing the race card.
Anyone who does is the racist.
It's that simple.
Don't be racist.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Typical of today's society and the narrative that is accepted these days.
So glad there are some smart people in the world calling out this bullshit.

Great video.
Anyone with any form of intellectual ability to think things through and has a grasp on reality will absolutely love this video.
Everyone else is a racist scum bag.
It's that simple.

Last edited:

Mike Fixa

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Most Chicago Black Lives Matter rioters and looters have either not been put in front of a court yet or received probation.

Which is why these people keep engaging in illegal activity - next to no negative outcome for doing it.

Last edited:

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Most Chicago Black Lives Matter rioters and looters have either not been put in front of a court yet or received probation.

Which is why these people keep engaging in illegal activity - next to no negative outcome for doing it.

Kinda proves the point that blacks are not targeted.
They do get away with a lot.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

@Hacky McAxe @tonee This white supremacist POS was banned from these forums for the trouble he was causing in this thread and other contentious threads in the lounge.

Again here he's posting misinformation, I mean FFS the article he's linked contradicts his whole post. If he's allowed back on the forum (noting that he's circumnavigated his ban by using a VPN, NOT the mods taking off his ban), this white supremacist shouldn't be allowed to post his race hate/baiting BS in the lounge, he should be restricted from doing this shit.

I'll be reporting his post as well, so it gets the mods attention, but really I'm sick of seeing his race hate/baiting BS on the forum.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
@Hacky McAxe @tonee This white supremacist POS was banned from these forums for the trouble he was causing in this thread and other contentious threads in the lounge.

Again here he's posting misinformation, I mean FFS the article he's linked contradicts his whole post. If he's allowed back on the forum (noting that he's circumnavigated his ban by using a VPN, NOT the mods taking off his ban), this white supremacist shouldn't be allowed to post his race hate/baiting BS in the lounge, he should be restricted from doing this shit.

I'll be reporting his post as well, so it gets the mods attention, but really I'm sick of seeing his race hate/baiting BS on the forum.
Pretty harsh words.
What's wrong with that post that got you so hot under the collar.

I mean honestly
Its just a point of view that opposes the BLM movement.
How is it white supremacy?

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
That's why reasons are important rather than jumping to conclusions like, "it's definitely not racism related" or "it's definitely racism related"

Can't remember most of the stats. Last I remember was that it was found that around 40% of the Aboriginal deaths in prison were due to guards and staff not following correct procedures, but I can't remember how that compares to non-Aboriginal deaths on custody. I also recall that over 40% of deaths in police custody were due to accidents mainly during police pursuit as oppose to a much lower number for non-Aboriginals, but I can't remember the exact figures. Will have to look it up when I get a chance.
I found it interesting that a car crash in the NT where a passenger died is now a death in custody because police called off the pursuit. Heard it on the radio and thought why are carchase deaths counted as a death in custody? @Hacky McAxe do you know why?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I found it interesting that a car crash in the NT where a passenger died is now a death in custody because police called off the pursuit. Heard it on the radio and thought why are carchase deaths counted as a death in custody? @Hacky McAxe do you know why?
Not sure myself. I have seen a few that were listed as "death in custody" after they had a crash then police detained them and they died shortly after (without leaving the scene), but this is the first I've seen that was a death before police even arrived on the scene.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Pretty harsh words.
What's wrong with that post that got you so hot under the collar.

I mean honestly
Its just a point of view that opposes the BLM movement.
How is it white supremacy?
Strange hey.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Not sure myself. I have seen a few that were listed as "death in custody" after they had a crash then police detained them and they died shortly after (without leaving the scene), but this is the first I've seen that was a death before police even arrived on the scene.
She died at the scene was in critical condition when they arrived. So that counts as a death in custody? That’s pretty crazy if they are using those stats in my opinion.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It is very strange.
@CaptainJackson is obviously extremely triggered over something.
But what?
Someone's point of view?
Right or wrong, who cares.

Haha.
What a snowflake.
An intolerant snowflake at that.
Lmfao

Quite amusing that you think I give a shit about your opinion.

Thank you come again.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Not much in Dawgfather's post other than the usual, "look BLM bad!" and maybe the "these people" comment. Still not much in it. Pretty sure he did it just to inflame Jackson (and it worked) and to get a response out of the anti-BLM people.

But yeah, not much in it other than minor attempts to instigate conflict.

Also not what he got banned.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Lmfao

Quite amusing that you think I give a shit about your opinion.

Thank you come again.
I'll tell you one thing,
I am happy you still reading my posts.
I was a little disappointed when @Hacky McAxe informed me you had blocked me.

I knew I'd miss the dialogue.