The "R U OK ?" Thread

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Far from ok need an example why blokes top themselves? Separate from the mrs who ever the blame lays with beyond that. Still live in the Same house , done 6 hrs in the garden took the day off ate a bowl of fucking cereal because I was dizzy went to the shop replaced it before the **** got home, a full fucking box as opposed to 1 fucking bowl and still the biggest piece of shit in the world ...
Just seeing how you are feeling today. Was a bit concerned for you.

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Im getting heart burn reading our mediocre recent signings talks.
Apart from Kiks and Read.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Did you boys hit the scotches or stick to beers?
I unfortunately could only hang around for about an hour. I would like to say that it's because I have a newborn that I need to take care of. But really, it's because I had to pick the Mrs up from hospital and drive her home so she could watch the Swans game.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I unfortunately could only hang around for about an hour. I would like to say that it's because I have a newborn that I need to take care of. But really, it's because I had to pick the Mrs up from hospital and drive her home so she could watch the Swans game.
At least they won for her

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
And what a game…lucky she had the baby before it..because she would have had it in the last quarter!