The "R U OK ?" Thread

Bulldog Wrestler

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Hey soldier, give us some good news....did you make parole? ;)
Chemo about to start for me this arvo. So, we'll see how that goes...

Still in lockdown because of covid patients in the ward. I am considered a close contact, but continually test negative. But, still no visitors allowed.

At least I now have my own room for the time being...

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Still in lockdown because of covid patients in the ward. I am considered a close contact, but continually test negative. But, still no visitors allowed.

All the best my bro, never forget we are all in your corner. We are here when you need us.

God bless you and give you strength.

Bulldog Wrestler

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
All the best my bro, never forget we are all in your corner. We are here when you need us.

God bless you and give you strength.
Thank you. Very much appreciated. The support really helps. Thanks to you and everyone else who has reached out, with encouragement and various gestures of assistance and support.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Tell ‘em you were holding your breath.. Ooh sweet with your own room…

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Finally got to bring the little one home from hospital today. The midwives told us that it's going to be difficult waking up every 3 hours to feed her, and that we need to eat healthy to keep our strength up. So tonight I made deep fried Nashville chicken sandwiches.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Finally got to bring the little one home from hospital today. The midwives told us that it's going to be difficult waking up every 3 hours to feed her, and that we need to eat healthy to keep our strength up. So tonight I made deep fried Nashville chicken sandwiches.
He it's me your baby, where's my sandwich?

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Great to hear.. Oh when the time comes make sure her steak is served well done..

Bulldog Wrestler

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Update - I got discharged from hospital last night, and enjoying some time at home, after 3 weeks away. Back tomorrow for more tests, and follow up.

Thanks again to everyone who has been reaching out in various ways. It really has lifted my spirits and helped get me through the last 3 weeks - especially in the isolation/lockdown phase.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Update - I got discharged from hospital last night, and enjoying some time at home, after 3 weeks away. Back tomorrow for more tests, and follow up.

Thanks again to everyone who has been reaching out in various ways. It really has lifted my spirits and helped get me through the last 3 weeks - especially in the isolation/lockdown phase.
This is good , but you still owe us a few hundred plane pictures :D

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Absolutely fantastic news mate there’s no place like home.
Keep up the good fight.

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

That is great news. Good luck with the tests & the follow up.