The "R U OK ?" Thread

Bulldog Wrestler

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
@Bulldog Wrestler hope you’re keeping well mate and you’re back firing on all cylinders soon. The Aerosexual thread is a lonely place without you, irrespective that I couldn’t keep up with your 50 daily photos so it’s a lesson in being careful what you wish for :-).
Thanks mate. Hopefully get back out of hospital soon, and pick back up a bit.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Update - I have now been diagnosed with Hodgkin's Lymphoma, as well as my Leukemia. Apparently a bit unusual to have both at the same time. I will be staying in Liverpool Hospital for some time yet, now with a bigger fight on my hands.
So so sorry to hear that my bro. Can they both be treated at the same time, or will they target one by one?

Please keep fighting my brother.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Update - I have now been diagnosed with Hodgkin's Lymphoma, as well as my Leukemia. Apparently a bit unusual to have both at the same time. I will be staying in Liverpool Hospital for some time yet, now with a bigger fight on my hands.
Bugger. Sorry to hear mate. That's a terrible hand to be dealt. Wishing you the best of luck in your fight ahead. If you need anything just let me know.

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Best of luck with it all. Are you able you use Uber Eats to have food. It will be best for you in the long run. I know hospitals to their best with food, but their best isn't good enough sometimes. You don't have to order in every day. Maybe once a week as a treat for what you are going through.

Bulldog Wrestler

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Best of luck with it all. Are you able you use Uber Eats to have food. It will be best for you in the long run. I know hospitals to their best with food, but their best isn't good enough sometimes. You don't have to order in every day. Maybe once a week as a treat for what you are going through.
I will have to look into it!

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Ahh fuck.. so so sad to hear this.. all my strength to you.. I know this might sound insignificant but do you have an iPad to download some books to read like Thrawn? Just thinking of ways to occupy your time…

Bulldog Wrestler

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Ahh fuck.. so so sad to hear this.. all my strength to you.. I know this might sound insignificant but do you have an iPad to download some books to read like Thrawn? Just thinking of ways to occupy your time…
Thanks mate, greatly appreciated. I came in suddenly, so didn't bring a lot. Will get some more resources dropped in, depending how long I'm here.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Far from ok need an example why blokes top themselves? Separate from the mrs who ever the blame lays with beyond that. Still live in the Same house , done 6 hrs in the garden took the day off ate a bowl of fucking cereal because I was dizzy went to the shop replaced it before the **** got home, a full fucking box as opposed to 1 fucking bowl and still the biggest piece of shit in the world ...

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I will have to look into it!
You should be able to order food to your bed bro, I crave fresh salads, fruit salads and slurpees when I'm inside and the misses always used to uber it in for me.

Best bet is to ask the nurses to tell you the exact details of your location, im sure they do it themselves or have done it many times before.

PS another trick is to order stuff from Coles or Woolies. We had 2 fridges in the CCU so you could label and store your stuff.

Last edited:

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Far from ok need an example why blokes top themselves? Separate from the mrs who ever the blame lays with beyond that. Still live in the Same house , done 6 hrs in the garden took the day off ate a bowl of fucking cereal because I was dizzy went to the shop replaced it before the **** got home, a full fucking box as opposed to 1 fucking bowl and still the biggest piece of shit in the world ...
Tell her how you are feeling & go to the Drs.

Last edited:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
You still dizzy bro? Have you been like this before?

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
@Bulldog Wrestler hope you’re keeping well mate and you’re back firing on all cylinders soon. The Aerosexual thread is a lonely place without you, irrespective that I couldn’t keep up with your 50 daily photos so it’s a lesson in being careful what you wish for :-).
That was 50 on a slow day Dink
In all seriousness the photos are fantastic I just hope Mr Wrestler makes a speedy recovery.