The "R U OK ?" Thread

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I’m not one to generally feel down..I have my moments..like today..because sheesh a lot of shit was taken away from me..none more important than my independence..I would’ve gladly given up my legs..literally cut them off.. if it meant I could use my arms and hands..When I think of this it always reminds me of what one of the clients of my physical therapist said once..he was a quadriplegic too..he said we are one of the very few to go to bed dreaming that we’d wake up a paraplegic ..He also used to say we can’t even kill ourselves! LOL

Sometimes my thoughts stray to what could have been..not hard to imagine what they are..my first threesome with twin sisters..joining the mile high club..stalking a hot newsreader..the usual stuff..8-) Seriously though..I just think of normal things..having a family..buying a house..a car..holidaying..And this gets me thinking about friends who have done this..and how I had the opportunity to do this actually before them..but no I had to play rugby.. Ahh if only I could grab that Mr95% and shake some sense into him..and tell him how it is..what’s really important in life..but that Mr95% is long dead..he died on Chatswood Oval..10.20 am on a Saturday.. He was a nice guy..he didn’t deserve what happened to him..but neither do kids who die from cancer..he was no more special than anybody else..

What is left is a broken body and a mind that fights to keep depression away..but I’m actually pretty lucky..well that’s what an Ambo (superb people) said to me when i had to go to hospital the other day..and yep I thought like you..lucky? Wtf? But he was looking at my level of injury..C4-5.. when he said it..and it clarified his comment..because, as he said, I’m lucky I’m not dead..

I thought for a moment..you know he was bloody well right ..while you are in the game you are in with a chance..and my chance is coming..

Fight the good fight Kennelers..it will be worth it
I love you bro, you make me look like an SJW lol

I hope people realise why I'm proud to call you my brother and even more proud to call you my inspiration and my Sensei.

Keep on fighting my bro, we got your back!

Weak Gutted Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mr 95% you are an inspiration to me. I think about your challenges and your outlook and it truly makes me a better person.
Honestly man I cannot wait till they make the breakthrough in science and medicine and see you do your thing again.

I am truly proud of you.

“...But I have promises to keep
And miles to go before I sleep
And miles to go before I sleep.”

Weak Gutted Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Assassin you are a beast.
So positive and strong - and completely un-pc.
You are a paradox and I am fascinated and supporting you on the sidelines and wishing you every success bro.

Last edited:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Assassin you are a beast.
So positive and strong - and completely un-pc.
You are a paradox and I am fascinated and supporting you on the sidelines and wishing you every success bro.
Thanks brother, I am a paradox, I make people brains hurt when they try to figure me out, ask the misses lol

I'm blessed to have a great family and friends around me, they make me strong.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I love you bro, you make me look like an SJW lol

I hope people realise why I'm proud to call you my brother and even more proud to call you my inspiration and my Sensei.

Keep on fighting my bro, we got your back!
Thank you my brother from another mother...you are one amazing fighter..who I take inspiration from everyday.. much love to you bro..no homo..lol..

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Mr 95% you are an inspiration to me. I think about your challenges and your outlook and it truly makes me a better person.
Honestly man I cannot wait till they make the breakthrough in science and medicine and see you do your thing again.

I am truly proud of you.

“...But I have promises to keep
And miles to go before I sleep
And miles to go before I sleep.”
Thanks bro..your words really mean a lot..they really do..thanks again mate..much appreciated..

Ps..those words at the end are great..

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Mr 95% .. sorry to read about things.. I can't begin to imagine how different life must be in your shoes.

Whilst everyone else is complaining about the stupid smallers things in life (first world problems), here is a person like you (or Moustie) with genuine reasons to complain or have gripes, and instead you are out there living your lives and inspiring people (regardless if you know it or not), to be better and live better.

People think you need money in life, or health to be happy. I beg to disagree.

All you need is a big heart, and a big smile. You prove this.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Mr 95% .. sorry to read about things.. I can't begin to imagine how different life must be in your shoes.

Whilst everyone else is complaining about the stupid smallers things in life (first world problems), here is a person like you (or Moustie) with genuine reasons to complain or have gripes, and instead you are out there living your lives and inspiring people (regardless if you know it or not), to be better and live better.

People think you need money in life, or health to be happy. I beg to disagree.

All you need is a big heart, and a big smile. You prove this.
Thanks Mr I.. life is beautiful..there’s so many interesting things to learn and do..Enjoy!

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
Fukk you guys are awesome.

Been feeling shit today but ive been on the meds for nearly 2 weeks now and they've helped with my overall mood and headspace. Its fukked sometimes coz i wear my heart on my sleeve and find it hard to keep my emotions in check and knocks me around. Oh well, shit happens lol.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score

Been feeling shit today but ive been on the meds for nearly 2 weeks now and they've helped with my overall mood and headspace. Its fukked sometimes coz i wear my heart on my sleeve and find it hard to keep my emotions in check and knocks me around. Oh well, shit happens lol.
Good to hear they are helping things overall.

I was in a foul mood yesterday over this Klemmer bullshit, and simmering today.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

It gets better bro give it a few more weeks hey you coming to bald face stag on Friday?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Feel free to vent bro

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
Hey guys.

Today has been shit. I feel like ive gone backwards :(
My boss was made rendundant today, whom has done a lot for me and other shit going on at work and its triggered me something bad. Went for a cry in the toilets and then i just went home early. I didnt wanna be at work any fukking longer. Feel alone and hopless atm. I hate it! Been doing so well of late and now this.

Just thought id get that off my chest.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey guys.

Today has been shit. I feel like ive gone backwards :(
My boss was made rendundant today, whom has done a lot for me and other shit going on at work and its triggered me something bad. Went for a cry in the toilets and then i just went home early. I didnt wanna be at work any fukking longer. Feel alone and hopless atm. I hate it! Been doing so well of late and now this.

Just thought id get that off my chest.
You will have **** days where everything falls to shit, its a temporary road block .
Shit can get worse or it can get better .
Now you got the arvo and weekend ahead do something for yourself.
Go grab an expensive feed , bit of retail therapy something you normally dont do .
Fuck it if you got the coin go to a whorey and get 2 at the same time and tip a load just dont isolate yourself this be bad thats what that **** deppression feeds off, dont feed the **** starve the ****

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
You will have **** days where everything falls to shit, its a temporary road block .
Shit can get worse or it can get better .
Now you got the arvo and weekend ahead do something for yourself.
Go grab an expensive feed , bit of retail therapy something you normally dont do .
Fuck it if you got the coin go to a whorey and get 2 at the same time and tip a load just dont isolate yourself this be bad thats what that **** deppression feeds off, dont feed the **** starve the ****
Thats true wordmanship lol.

I will dude. Im catching up with a mate on the weekend and then a photoshoot on Sunday so hopefully that'll keep my mind off things.