The "R U OK ?" Thread

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Got shit news about the ticker, didn't really pay attention as I'm completely over it. Something about too many antibodies or some shit in the heart, they will treat it with more poison and more then likely it's another op. They reckon it can't be keyhole so it's open heart.

Sometimes I think I died the first time in 2012 and have been living in hell since then.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
Got shit news about the ticker, didn't really pay attention as I'm completely over it. Something about too many antibodies or some shit in the heart, they will treat it with more poison and more then likely it's another op. They reckon it can't be keyhole so it's open heart.

Sometimes I think I died the first time in 2012 and have been living in hell since then.
Ah fukk mate. That sux. You've had the strength so far to push through it and youll do it again

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Ah fukk mate. That sux. You've had the strength so far to push through it and youll do it again
Thanks bro. I know not everyone is a believer but I am, all credit goes to God. I'm just a broken meatbag fighting for my kids.

Forgot to mention I still haven't recovered from the rhinovirus I had and I just got another virus, thanks to the poison that turns off my immune system.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
Thanks bro. I know not everyone is a believer but I am, all credit goes to God. I'm just a broken meatbag fighting for my kids.

Forgot to mention I still haven't recovered from the rhinovirus I had and I just got another virus, thanks to the poison that turns off my immune system.
Mate we all need to believe in something. Doesnt matter what it is as long you're a decent human being thats all that matters.

God will give you more strength and health to you and your family.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Hey guys.

Today has been shit. I feel like ive gone backwards :(
My boss was made rendundant today, whom has done a lot for me and other shit going on at work and its triggered me something bad. Went for a cry in the toilets and then i just went home early. I didnt wanna be at work any fukking longer. Feel alone and hopless atm. I hate it! Been doing so well of late and now this.

Just thought id get that off my chest.
Mate you will have good and bad days.

I've actually taken more time away from online these days and noticed my moods and general mindset is feeling better.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score

Tell the ***** to just replace the POS whilst they have you open.

Under Australian Consumer Law the goods you received were not good for sale, so need to be replaced (not refunded).

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Tell the ***** to just replace the POS whilst they have you open.

Under Australian Consumer Law the goods you received were not good for sale, so need to be replaced (not refunded).
Tbh, I only took the heart for my kids, otherwise I would of left it for a father. Would of just partied hard in Cancun until I kicked the corona bucket.

And they never officially admit they fucked up, worried about lawsuits and funding cuts IE money.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Tbh, I only took the heart for my kids, otherwise I would of left it for a father. Would of just partied hard in Cancun until I kicked the corona bucket.

And they never officially admit they fucked up, worried about lawsuits and funding cuts IE money.
They found a heart for you, because you deserve it and have so much more to live for, not for your kids.

If they have to replace it in the future, don't pass that chance up either.

Who knows, you might end up passsing up the heart and a rapist/pedo/SJW gets it instead!

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
They found a heart for you, because you deserve it and have so much more to live for, not for your kids.

If they have to replace it in the future, don't pass that chance up either.

Who knows, you might end up passsing up the heart and a rapist/pedo/SJW gets it instead!
Na I have kids I have to take a new one now.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Ahh shit my man..that’s just.. Aaargghh ..I just don’t know anymore..I just don’t..