Official Supercoach & other comps 2022

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Who watched Cowboys last week? Did Cotter play 80 for any particular reason??
He was one of their best players so the coach left him on. Hess & Neame were the backup props on the bench. Luki came on for Gilbert on the edge. HTF was on the bench and replaced Hiku.

First game this season though where he plays over 60 minutes.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
He was one of their best players so the coach left him on. Hess & Neame were the backup props on the bench. Luki came on for Gilbert on the edge. HTF was on the bench and replaced Hiku.

First game this season though where he plays over 60 minutes.
he was just killing it and the cows were all over them, no need to take him off tbh. think he had a stint at DH during the game too
I saw Hess only played 24 minutes so I assumed he was injured. I'll hold a week on Cotter then, but if he plays 80 again then he's coming straight into my team. Looks like I'm replacing May with Crichton or TPJ.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
When Tommy T is back Tuipulotu will be in NSW Cup.
I got him coz I needed a real cheapy when I sold May, to raise funds for Grant. If I get a match or 2 out of him that's fine.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Haha. After the eels fans went ballistic about Arthur playing his son at half when they have one of the best 6s in Brown playing centre, they put Brown back to half.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Is Brodie Jones injured? He was carrying an injury into the Storm game but played 75 minutes..

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
1651562688431.png
Do I do it ??? I have enough for Crichton but origin just around the corner... Elliott also plays round 13 and I can flick him between then and round 17. I know I can't trust Ricky with his team selections/roles tho... I have to bring in a MID this week whoever that is...

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
He is back and Tuipulotu is still in the side.
I didn't know that Saab & Parker are out this week. Didn't really watch the Manly game last friday as I was watching the Sydney Kings play.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Is Brodie Jones injured? He was carrying an injury into the Storm game but played 75 minutes..
He was dropped.

O'Brien has swung the axe and made some forced changes too. Adam Clune (knee) is out with Crossland to play half, while Jake Clifford has been left out, so Hoy will partner Crossland at the scrumbase. Fitzgibbon (second row) and Young (wing) are back with Brodie Jones left out, while Sasagi drops to the reserves to allow Young's return. Thompson remains lock with Mann still unavailable. Croker and Saulo join the bench.

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
im thinking with my trades this wk is to trade out teddy may and haas for turbo klemmer and tuipulotu

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
im thinking with my trades this wk is to trade out teddy may and haas for turbo klemmer and tuipulotu
May be a bad week to drop teddy. Last week he got 94 in a losing side. This week they have an out of sorts titans without fafita in Sydney. I got rid of May myself this week to get Grant in. To'o should be back next week and i think Tago, Chrichton and Staines stay, so he May be out.

Last edited:

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
May be a bad week to drop teddy. Last week he got 94 in a losing side. This week they have an out of sorts titans without fafita in Sydney. I got rid of May myself this week to get Grant in. To'o should be back next week and i think Tago, Chrichton and Staines stay, so he May be out.
that may be true about teddy but surely with turbo back manly should put a score on the tigers

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He was dropped.

O'Brien has swung the axe and made some forced changes too. Adam Clune (knee) is out with Crossland to play half, while Jake Clifford has been left out, so Hoy will partner Crossland at the scrumbase. Fitzgibbon (second row) and Young (wing) are back with Brodie Jones left out, while Sasagi drops to the reserves to allow Young's return. Thompson remains lock with Mann still unavailable. Croker and Saulo join the bench.
He's not even in the 25 man squad though.. He's been solid. Oh well.. At least he made 100k or so.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Traded Out = Taylan May & Kurt Mann.
Traded In = Cameron Murray & Angus Crichton.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Best buys of the week:

Reuben Cotter
Adam Elliott
Angus Crichton
Luke Keary
Cody Walker
Luke Brooks
Jackson Hastings
Te Maire Martin
Christian Tuipulotu
Isaiah Tass

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
D brown owners, is everyone trading him out now or holding to see if he scores well against panthers at 6?

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
D brown owners, is everyone trading him out now or holding to see if he scores well against panthers at 6?
I don't trade out players if they have 1 bad game.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Cotter or Gus?