Official Supercoach & other comps 2022

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Now all the comps for the year are final, gratz to the following 2022 Kennel Champions

SC H2H Champion:
Mutt Dafty
SC Draft Champion: Mutt Dafty

Someone dominated supercoach this year.

SC Top Scorer: Bulldogsteve

Last years H2H champion still scoring the points.

NRL Fantasy H2H Champion: bradyk

Wins the title for the second year in a row.

Tipping Champions: Motorhead and Freakzilla with 143 points each.

Amazing by Freakzilla who had to have perfect rounds in the last 3 rounds in a row, and the bonus points you get from perfect rounds, to get there, and did it. Motorhead was last years tipping champion and led all year.

Last edited:

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Every year I run a $20 winner takes all comp (next season will be the 9th annual comp), I generally need 1-2 people every year from people who opt not to play again for whatever reason. If anyone here is interested I will keep you in mind.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Heads up, the Supercoach 2022 team picker with 2022 prices is available. So for you addicts like me you can pick a team now and save it for classic. But won't be able to form leagues until later in the month. Cap is 10 million

chemdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I have a feeling its gonna be a nightmare of a super coach season with covid disrupting teams with players potentially out each wk

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I have a feeling its gonna be a nightmare of a super coach season with covid disrupting teams with players potentially out each wk
Next year will suck more with 17 teams and a different team having a bye every week.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
$1,256,100 for T Turbo in 2022

Jackson_1994

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I made a attempt at making a nrl fantasy side it's fucking hard this year im in a money comp with my mates I normally finsh in the finals most years but struggle at the end when I burn all my trades hahaha. but not a whole lot of cheapies compared to other years I think it will be impossible to start with cleary and turbo and have a half decent side there are some cheap backs but will wait till tlt before I confirm my side

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I made a attempt at making a nrl fantasy side it's fucking hard this year im in a money comp with my mates I normally finsh in the finals most years but struggle at the end when I burn all my trades hahaha. but not a whole lot of cheapies compared to other years I think it will be impossible to start with cleary and turbo and have a half decent side there are some cheap backs but will wait till tlt before I confirm my side
This year will be even harder than last year, rule changes blew up players score and it's becoming unbalanced. You've also got to contend with players being ruled out with Covid.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
In my early sc team I couldn't find a way to afford having both turbo and cleary. Almost a quarter of the cap if u get them both. You need to fill 25 spots in the cap. I do have reasonable players like Garrick in other positions. Bench is super weak so far though.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
This year will be even harder than last year, rule changes blew up players score and it's becoming unbalanced. You've also got to contend with players being ruled out with Covid.
as the grand finalist in Draft and winner of Super Coach , im feeling quietly confident :grinning:

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
very hard to go back to back i agree
Hard to get there at all in the Kennel leagues. Im usually (including a bunch of public leagues) am in 10 h2h leagues every year and the Kennel is always the highest ranked league of them all. And i do worse in it. Made the finals in a few H2H leagues, but didn't get near the 8 in the Kennel one.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Hard to get there at all in the Kennel leagues. Im usually (including a bunch of public leagues) am in 10 h2h leagues every year and the Kennel is always the highest ranked league of them all. And i do worse in it. Made the finals in a few H2H leagues, but didn't get near the 8 in the Kennel one.
i think the same players from last year should get first preference to enter imo, thoughts ?