Official Supercoach & other comps 2022

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I gave up bye planning. Did it once. Screwed me and ran out of trades early. Made finals but only had 14 scoring players week 1 and lost. So cbf now. I will take the bye losses if I get em and keep my team and trades
You don't need to crazy though, just need to have enough players so you're not totally fucked. I've only got like 6 or 7 players right now for round 13.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
You don't need to crazy though, just need to have enough players so you're not totally fucked. I've only got like 6 or 7 players right now for round 13.
depends what you are trying to win, the prizes or the head to head competition. Im playing for cash in one HTH comp and im top500 in the actual competition. See where i stand at the bye rounds before i decide what i am doing there.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
depends what you are trying to win, the prizes or the head to head competition. Im playing for cash in one HTH comp and im top500 in the actual competition. See where i stand at the bye rounds before i decide what i am doing there.
True, bye planning also makes me consider risky trades....like i'm looking at Elliott right now haha.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
fuk no, dont do it this week, do it when im playing you :grimacing::grimacing:
I'm not telling you my trades then, going to leave them until last minute also so you can't see. Anyway i don't think it matters, captain will decide the winner :tearsofjoy:

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I'm not telling you my trades then, going to leave them until last minute also so you can't see. Anyway i don't think it matters, captain will decide the winner :tearsofjoy:
im not sure what to do with Haas, he is going to be touch and go all year now.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
You made me check. I have 8 but about to be 7 when I swap api for Grant. Korisau started the year well but he's not playing as many minutes recently and underscoring. Grant is better than ever.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Btw @Freakzilla, how crazy is it this early in the year you had a classic game last week, where you and your opponent only had 3 unique players each. Crazy.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
and as someone with both, did anyone else have trouble in the souths game, knowing if it was Taafe or Tass who did something until you can see the number? Sounded the same.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Captain is really hard this week. Teddy is home to Titans who are going terribly, Hynes is home to warrriors who apart from last week have been awful, and Paps is at home to St George. St George are ok, but its still Storm in Melbourne.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Captain is really hard this week. Teddy is home to Titans who are going terribly, Hynes is home to warrriors who apart from last week have been awful, and Paps is at home to St George. St George are ok, but its still Storm in Melbourne.
I'm going Hynes, Munster, Grant or Paps lol