Official Supercoach & other comps 2022

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Is haas a sell?
Im keeping. I think having this entire week off, just resting it since last Thursday to Next weeks Friday will settle down the pain and hopefully he can power on. Should be fine but i can see why people are selling.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Selling Fifita and Stephen Chrichton this week.

Can get Cotter and Angus Chrichton with no money left or Lolo and Taas with 300k left.. I'm leaning towards the first option. Can always get Taas next week if he plays well again..

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
He was dropped.

O'Brien has swung the axe and made some forced changes too. Adam Clune (knee) is out with Crossland to play half, while Jake Clifford has been left out, so Hoy will partner Crossland at the scrumbase. Fitzgibbon (second row) and Young (wing) are back with Brodie Jones left out, while Sasagi drops to the reserves to allow Young's return. Thompson remains lock with Mann still unavailable. Croker and Saulo join the bench.
He was carrying an elbow injury coming into the game last week. He hasn't been that bad and the least of their problems, surely a bench spot if fit.

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Im keeping. I think having this entire week off, just resting it since last Thursday to Next weeks Friday will settle down the pain and hopefully he can power on. Should be fine but i can see why people are selling.
His high BE, origin schedule and huge salary are tempting to swap out for the likes of an Ipap or TPJ. I'm like you, holding as it would diffcult to bring him back in the run home.

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Selling Fifita and Stephen Chrichton this week.

Can get Cotter and Angus Chrichton with no money left or Lolo and Taas with 300k left.. I'm leaning towards the first option. Can always get Taas next week if he plays well again..
Solid trades that help strengthen your pack. Any trades for me now would be heavily reliant on the bye round. The DPP is real handy...

I'm doing Thompson to Elliot this week. Huge gamble but DPP, decent minutes, plays round 13 and under 400k.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Solid trades that help strengthen your pack. Any trades for me now would be heavily reliant on the bye round. The DPP is real handy...

I'm doing Thompson to Elliot this week. Huge gamble but DPP, decent minutes, plays round 13 and under 400k.
I was shocked to see Elliott went 100+ last week. The highest score in both teams that match

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Yeah he's cheap enough but I can't pull the trigger on Elliott. I'd hate myself.. Haha.

I think Cotter will play Origin. So both those guys won't play Round 13 but I'll try and address that with cheaper guys like Kiraz etc over the next few weeks.

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
I was shocked to see Elliott went 100+ last week. The highest score in both teams that match
Started hooker than moved to the back row. Played well and got decent minutes but whitehead was out. Raiders bench consists of a hooker, edge, centre and prop. Might be a trap haha

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Haas to Yeo, schneider to tass. 381k spare.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Staines has been dropped for To'o and is believed to be playing right wing with May staying on the left, looks like i need to reverse trades..

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Staines has been dropped for To'o and is believed to be playing right wing with May staying on the left, looks like i need to reverse trades..
Probably a dumb move to take To'o away from his left wing. They're so good though it probably wont matter. To'o did train left wing though yesterday.