Official Supercoach & other comps 2022

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Probably a dumb move to take To'o away from his left wing. They're so good though it probably wont matter. To'o did train left wing though yesterday.
Not sure what to do, probably best just to hold May and see what happens this week.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I traded him.
As did i originally but if he retains the left wing position he's a hold. Plays round 13 and i can still trade in my POD even if i keep him, just miss out on the Manly winger who's going to score 100+ this weekend with Tom back...

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
As did i originally but if he retains the left wing position he's a hold. Plays round 13 and i can still trade in my POD even if i keep him, just miss out on the Manly winger who's going to score 100+ this weekend with Tom back...
We ain't winning the overall prize so pointless planning for round 13.

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
wouldnt May's value drop over the next 2 wks considering they have parra and storm next two games?

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Staines has been dropped for To'o and is believed to be playing right wing with May staying on the left, looks like i need to reverse trades..
Well I guess that confirms the pecking order there now. Tago was replacing to'o. So they kept Tago over Staines. Who was May replacing again?

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Well I guess that confirms the pecking order there now. Tago was replacing to'o. So they kept Tago over Staines. Who was May replacing again?
May was replacing To'o. Tago was always in their starting 13.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
May was replacing To'o. Tago was always in their starting 13.
Oh. Had that wrong.

Got rid of May this week coz I thought he would go for to'o soon. Anyway not undoing it, I needed the money to get in Grant who gives more consistent high scores than May. Still have May in a draft but.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
i did 3 changes this week, running at 500th place, need to go big.
Great to be that close to the top. Manage that first origin week well with a big captain score and you will go a long way. Goodluck

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
i traded penisini, i think he has hit his ceiling and also Haas for TPJ as we have an easy run coming up and probably wont play SOO.
Do you have Olakau'atu? I was going to trade him in over TPJ but then decided on someone completely different. Yh I'm trading penis out next week

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Do you have Olakau'atu? I was going to trade him in over TPJ but then decided on someone completely different. Yh I'm trading penis out next week
no dont have him, he plays better without turbo tho

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
no dont have him, he plays better without turbo tho
He averages 65 with Tom in the team when you remove his limited minute games. I kinda want Schuster though.