South Sydney players in alleged lewd video chat - Consolidated Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
2014 grandfinal 100% rigged. Souffs living the fairytale and all that shit and ringing that dumb fucking bell like it was their home game or something
That was stupid. FMD. The whole build up and game was a souffs wankfest.

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I cbfd going through every page in this thread but it’s supposedly big sam. Gladiator will take care of it tho I’m sure.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Apparently the DT are publishing one of the dick photos in a poster form on Saturday

sam.jpg

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I cbfd going through every page in this thread but it’s supposedly big sam. Gladiator will take care of it tho I’m sure.
The Burgess Bros sure like putting themselves out there don't they?

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
You need to make mutual assistance request through Australian attorney general to u.s attorney general as Facebook servers are based in California. It's a real prick of a process and would never happen for a non law enforcement agency. Even then I dont think they would keep facetime videos. The girl took screenshots so her statement plus the screenshots should be just about enough for the civil burden of proof you'd think (depending upon whats said in player interviews)
@dekepefc Only just this month Facebook announced they are building a full standalone DC in Singapore (first in asianic region).

I know they have standalone DCs in Denmark, Sweden (iirc), and the US.

Don't Facebook have Content Delivery Networks colocated in various DCs in various countries to cache content for local users?

Either way, if the videos were viewed on a PC, they'll get cached locally to temp internet files.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
DT is saying the account is from Sam Burgess.

Sam will probably say his account was hacked.

The Burgess brothers don't have a brain between them.

Mumma Burgess must be proud.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm still waiting for all the media coverage and outrage that was bestowed upon us be given to Souths now...they can start anytime now....anytime...no, of course not they ain't the Bulldogs.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
PREMIERSHIP hero Sam Burgess is the player at the centre of the Rabbitohs sexting scandal, with The Saturday Telegraph revealing his verified social media accounts were used in video chats that sparked a young woman’s complaints about lewd behaviour.

Screenshots taken of Burgess’s Facebook Messenger account during the video exchanges with the woman show a naked man baring his genitalia from the torso down and another man with his pants down flashing his backside.

The men’s faces cannot be seen.

South Sydney refused to confirm which Rabbitohs were the naked players but chief executive Blake Solly told The Saturday Telegraph he had held “constructive and helpful” discussions with the 23-year-old woman, who first contacted Souths four months ago saying she felt violated and disgusted by the online encounter.

Mr Solly said the investigation would be undertaken with the “utmost confidentiality and respect”.

“The club will deal with the complaint thoroughly and the club will move as quickly as we possibly can to conclude the investigation,” he said.

Records obtained by The Telegraph show an exchange of messages on May 26 between Burgess’s social media accounts and the woman, as well as several screenshot images showing Burgess and some of his Souths teammates during a video chat.

The woman claimed the exchange came after she sent the England international a message on Instagram to alert him when she found a fake profile of him on the dating app Tinder while on an overseas trip.

Burgess replied from his verified account: “You swipe right?” then thanked her and told her: “The boys want to face time.”

Images then taken from the videochat show several South Sydney players, including Burgess, relaxing in what appears to be a restaurant after their big win over the Warriors earlier in the day. One shows a man’s bare backside.

Later that night the woman says she received a series of video calls from a hotel room using a personal Facebook account that was in Burgess’s name.

In one screenshot seen by The Telegraph, a man standing up pulls down his underwear to expose his penis. In another Instagram image, a man is lying on his hotel bed in just his underwear.

Towards the end of the exchange, the woman receives a two-word Facebook message: “Too much.”

Records show when a call went unanswered, another attempt was made within minutes.

Married father-of-one Burgess, who has recently signed a new $3.2 million four-year contract with Souths, declined to comment when approached at his home in Sydney’s eastern suburbs.

When shown the images and asked “Are these photos of you?” he responded, “There’s obviously an ongoing investigation going into it … no comment.”

The woman contacted The Telegraph after she said that repeated follow-up emails to the club demanding action had fallen on deaf ears.

Yesterday the Rabbitohs confirmed that the woman’s initial email — fired off the day after the exchange — was received by the club’s football operations manager Brock Schafer on June 1.

In that email, Mr Schafer assures the woman the matter was being taken “seriously” and the club “will work to understand what has occurred”.

However, subsequent emails from the woman on June 5 and August 31 were never responded to.

“I feel quite disappointed that my email has not been responded too (sic) since a few months ago,” she wrote in August.

“I find it disgusting how these boys think they can get away with this crap.”

Souths engaged an independent contractor to investigate the email trail after The Telegraph made inquiries about the club’s failure to respond.

Mr Solly said the investigation had found that her emails demanding action over the incident in June and August had been missed because the club’s IT system had tagged them as spam.

The NRL’s Integrity Unit is also investigating the young woman’s claims.

Talking from South Africa, where she is currently holidaying, the woman confirmed she had received an email from Mr Solly.

“I first asked the club to investigate in May but, apart from an email acknowledging my complaint, no one got back to me,” she said.

“I don’t want anyone to get into trouble and I don’t want any money for this.

“I just want this sort of behaviour to stop — the players think they’re indestructible.

“It’s not fair girls are put in a position where they are made to feel violated and uncomfortable. An apology would be nice.”

The latest crisis to envelope rugby league comes at the worst possible time for the Rabbitohs as they prepare to take on the Dragons at ANZ Stadium in an elimination final on Saturday night.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...s/news-story/6dc3c2d726b5a89ee1865ddd6723ed2c

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Blake Solly told The Saturday Telegraph he had held “constructive and helpful” discussions with the 23-year-old woman.

We have made her an offer hopefully she bites.
Next minute.
Im very happy with the " apology " souths gave me i seen no reason to take this matter further.
Then Greenberg.
"We are happy souths haved solved this matter privately and not bought the game into disrepute ,sam burgers if a fine young man and its a shame to see his good reputation get tarnished by such terrible allegations. "
Id like to just take this moment to say poor behaviour will not be tolerated and we will come down on the Bulldogs, ah i mean players that give this game a black eye.

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
@dekepefc Only just this month Facebook announced they are building a full standalone DC in Singapore (first in asianic region).

I know they have standalone DCs in Denmark, Sweden (iirc), and the US.

Don't Facebook have Content Delivery Networks colocated in various DCs in various countries to cache content for local users?

Either way, if the videos were viewed on a PC, they'll get cached locally to temp internet files.
You could be right.(sounds techy so I will just nod and safely assume you know your shit in that area !!). all I know is Facebook dont like releasing information. My experience is that they wont release user info without a warrant and in the past they have required a u.s warrant.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
So the dogs copped up to 800k in losses when a photographer unknowingly took and published photos from a private party that was a group of friends mucking around, and the game is in disrepute.

Rabbits players knowingly engage in lewd acts, exposing themselves to a member of public, and yet swept under the carpet and no media beat up yet.

Like others have said anything short of 250k in fines means it was a agenda against the club then actually bringing the game into disrepute.
And now with the alleged domestic violence issue surfacing, where is the conga line of journalists, each eager to show that they are more outraged than their peers?
Where is the NRL leaping in with punishments and admonitions before an internal investigation has even started?
Where are the front page pixelated images of the nude players? Where are the screams of the MSM for Souths to smarten themselves up?
I hope the SMH runs last week's headline "Souths show the Bulldogs how it's done" again.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
And now with the alleged domestic violence issue surfacing, where is the conga line of journalists, each eager to show that they are more outraged than their peers?
Where is the NRL leaping in with punishments and admonitions before an internal investigation has even started?
Where are the front page pixelated images of the nude players? Where are the screams of the MSM for Souths to smarten themselves up?
I hope the SMH runs last week's headline "Souths show the Bulldogs how it's done" again.
Well buzz is missing in action possibly dead or drunk in a gutter hasn't been heard from in days ,hopper is on the sauce trashing cars

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Souths have a history of covering stuff up. Remember Au’va getting done for domestic violence. Playing in the 14 GF and scoring a try. Then it comes out after the GF he was charged and then Souths stood him down.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well buzz is missing in action possibly dead or drunk in a gutter hasn't been heard from in days ,hopper is on the sauce trashing cars
It wasn't just the sports journos - every female journo was happy to come out and write novels about how offended they were; as was Peter Fitzimmons (though I do give him credit for giving the Bunnies top stupid today - but no long worded sermon like he did for us).

The Bunnies actually hurt people, physically and mentally - but they are the golden boys; and the NRL will be lenient. This will all be brushed under the carpet as we swoon over the brilliant football Souths will dish up tonight - even if it's crap.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
It wasn't just the sports journos - every female journo was happy to come out and write novels about how offended they were; as was Peter Fitzimmons (though I do give him credit for giving the Bunnies top stupid today - but no long worded sermon like he did for us).

The Bunnies actually hurt people, physically and mentally - but they are the golden boys; and the NRL will be lenient. This will all be brushed under the carpet as we swoon over the brilliant football Souths will dish up tonight - even if it's crap.
Where's Greenberg with his outrage lol

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well todd how you going to handle this one you've set a standard.
“I can say it any simpler than we expect better, we expect better from clubs in their professionalism and how they deal with these sorts of events.

“We were pretty clear in our expectations and first of all they let themselves down but they let the game down as well.

“And when we have to provide big consequences for those sorts of things we have to do that and we want to make sure it doesn’t happen again.”

Reminded that the players were in a secluded area of the establishment when the damning photographs were snapped, Greenberg pushed back and reminded all NRL footballers of their off-field responsibilities.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Where's Greenberg with his outrage lol
Real answer? Damage control.
One confected "scandal" was fixed by a way over the top reaction, and ridiculously heavy fine.

A second, and actual scandal, makes it look like the NRL is awash with sexual perverts and domestic violence - and that threatens the jobs of those at the top.
They hope that it will blow over if they don't react as they did with Dogs, as it draws attention to a problem they don't want.

So, it's batten down the hatches time, in the hope some great football in the finals will make people forget about it, and it can be quietly dealt with by a rap over the knuckles and warning not to be bad boys next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.