South Sydney players in alleged lewd video chat - Consolidated Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

_BT_

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I find it strange his brothers came out last week and said he had "made a mistake", and now he claims he didn't do it, and now he is "lining" up some lawyers for a counter.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Cleared by a panel that had more representatives from the club than it did from the integrity unit and independents.... but he “hinted” at legal action, so yeah, case closed.

If you think a $250k fine was reasonable for our mad Monday antics, or that an investigation by a panel with much stronger indeprndent representation was not in order in this case, your head is up your arse. Souths covered this up for a large kart of the season only got it to energy in the finals....that in itself is bringing the game into disrepute. Your claim that the case is closed because Burgess “hinted” at legal action is straight up horseshit. You could write garbage for the Tele yourself with an attitude like that.
Stop talking trash. Where did i ever say our punishment was reasonable? Fmd. Not even worth it, some of you ***** are fucking off your heads when it comes to this stuff.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Stop talking trash. Where did i ever say our punishment was reasonable? Fmd. Not even worth it, some of you ***** are fucking off your heads when it comes to this stuff.
What did I say that was unreasonable? It’s completely unreasonable of you to say Burgess was not in the wrong because he was cleared by the same club that covered up and failed to report the incident for more than half a season and he has “hinted” at legal action. The cover up has brought the game into disrepute regardless of his guilt or innocence- which is still up in the air. What on earth is unreasonable about that?

You can be as rude as you are lacking in common sense, dude. Seriously.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
What did I say that was unreasonable? It’s completely unreasonable of you to say Burgess was not in the wrong because he was cleared by the same club that covered up and failed to report the incident for more than half a season and he has “hinted” at legal action. The cover up has brought the game into disrepute regardless of his guilt or innocence- which is still up in the air. What on earth is unreasonable about that?

You can be as rude as you are lacking in common sense, dude. Seriously.
Turn it up. You're flat out just denying all findings with no real proof at all and accusing them of corruption. It also wasn't just Souths that cleared him, there was a member from the integrity unit and an independent that were involved in the investigation. There's so much misinformation around this case with so many possibilities yet your flat out think this is the worst possible scenario simply because it's an opposition team and you're still crying over our mad monday incident.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Turn it up. You're flat out just denying all findings with no real proof at all and accusing them of corruption. It also wasn't just Souths that cleared him, there was a member from the integrity unit and an independent that were involved in the investigation. There's so much misinformation around this case with so many possibilities yet your flat out think this is the worst possible scenario simply because it's an opposition team and you're still crying over our mad monday incident.
How is that different to you denying the wonan’s allegation with no real proof. You’re going the exact same thing only from a different perspective, so knock off the sanctimonious horse shit, dude.

There were more representatives from Souths than there were independents or members of the integrity unit combined- fact.

It was a serious allegation and irrespective of guilt or innocence, Souths officials were required under the nrl’s own guidelines to report it at the time the complaint was made, but failed to do so- fact.

People have every reason. Yo going the integrity of this so called investigation. The fact that Souths has more representatives on the panel than there were (supposedly) impartials alone is a red flag.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
How is that different to you denying the wonan’s allegation with no real proof. You’re going the exact same thing only from a different perspective, so knock off the sanctimonious horse shit, dude.

There were more representatives from Souths than there were independents or members of the integrity unit combined- fact.

It was a serious allegation and irrespective of guilt or innocence, Souths officials were required under the nrl’s own guidelines to report it at the time the complaint was made, but failed to do so- fact.

People have every reason. Yo going the integrity of this so called investigation. The fact that Souths has more representatives on the panel than there were (supposedly) impartials alone is a red flag.
So the findings from the investigation aren't proof? Okay.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

The "integrity" unit was always set up for a cover up. 3 out of 5 reps were from souths, ergo balance of power.

Did we have any reps when we got fined?

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
The "integrity" unit was always set up for a cover up. 3 out of 5 reps were from souths, ergo balance of power.

Did we have any reps when we got fined?
Toddy made that call all on his own didn't he?

If they cleared Sam fine.

But now we want to know about Blake Solly not reporting it in May, who owns the watch now. Why are Roosters being implicated by Souths?

This is getting farcial along with hyprocritical.

Emdog85

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can you elaborate a little??
Not really mate. Trust me I wish I could tell everyone and go to the media or NRL about it but it's not my place as it would bring the dude into it that just wants to leave it.

I can say he was pissed when it happened but can't go into what actually happened. Some media fuckwit could pick it up and then it's out there (which personally I would be happy with) but I just can't unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.