Rumour Something is brewing

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
The only player that you say wouldn’t be speaking to Trent over this ‘sacking of girl’ is Will Hopoate! I know who she is & lives near Narellan.
Half the team is new, so I find it strange that players won’t speak with Trent
Lol go floppa.

one dog

New Pup
Reaction score
Do you have a name?
I do but he wants to keep it on the low for now
He had a meeting with Barrett last week and was going again this week.
Didn't play many games for the roosters as he was sacked after off field matters , hes still very young and sharks chasing him as well

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lol go floppa.
I agree mate.... he can f#ck right off!
Hoppa would leave his kids with this ‘Club Lady’ and she’d take care of them. This ‘Club Lady’ husband was the one who picked up Thompson from Melbourne when he was quarantining and brought him to Sydney.

Reactions: GDR

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
This rumour has been put up before and rubbished hasn't it?

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And it isn't my coffee...

No intention to piss anyone off with no extra info...But many things happening in the background especially today. Barrett isn't sitting there twiddling his thumbs.

Look at my track record i've said it before. Foran called 6 months early, Deitz to play firstgrade I called it well before with the news.

If and when I can, will add more.
Thanks for the update Trent :grinning:

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I do but he wants to keep it on the low for now
He had a meeting with Barrett last week and was going again this week.
Didn't play many games for the roosters as he was sacked after off field matters , hes still very young and sharks chasing him as well
Can you name the player?

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I actually dragged my family to Carmel and his restaurant “The Ranch” hoping to meet him and get a pic. Didn’t work out but he is my favourite actor even though he doesn’t do a lot of acting..:tearsofjoy:

Mans gotta know his limitations....
do you feel lucky punk....

Great actor and director still going well at nudging 90 i think.No racial favoritism with Clint either no matter what creed he just pumped them all full of lead killing them dead, fuck interrogation :laughing:

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Don't know much about him other than him being sacked for being an absolute shitcunt.
Yeah he got sacked from roosters because he was charged with robbery in company and assault but it ended up chucked out. Wild kid, used to be a debt collecter for big Crims.. havnt heard much about him in a while but, Think He's still boxing

BULLDVGS

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah he got sacked from roosters because he was charged with robbery in company and assault but it ended up chucked out. Wild kid, used to be a debt collecter for big Crims.. havnt heard much about him in a while but, Think He's still boxing
looks like a decent boxer. seen some fights in youtube. anyone know anything about his footy? mightnt even be him hahaha

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
looks like a decent boxer. seen some fights in youtube. anyone know anything about his footy? mightnt even be him hahaha
They call him the HitMan.
Nah he only played 1 or so games in FG. Would know how he goes these days since the game has changed so much.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yep big question is what has he been doing the last few years, last i read 2017 went to train and trial with Parra and obviousy that didn't go well.

last fought in 2019 watched one fight way back in 2015(massive mismatch in height though)and he pummelled the poor bloke.

In a few photo's he never looked that fit, is a big boy though so yeh...195/118 kgs listed as..

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What an absolute cock tease of a thread. I would generally say thanks for passing on what you've heard but you didn't actually say anything!

It's like that James Brown song.. Talkin' loud and sayin' nothin'..

Of course things are brewing. We have 15 players off contract and a tonne of money to spend... Thanks for that Scoop! Either give some hints about positions/certain players we're targeting or don't post anything...

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Seriously doubt it’s Willis Meehan he had a bout on Friday night and seems like following that path. He hasn’t played footy for years so even if it is Willis we would be talking development or train and trial contract at best.