Rumour Something is brewing

Stevche Kat

Waterboy
Reaction score
And it isn't my coffee...

No intention to piss anyone off with no extra info...But many things happening in the background especially today. Barrett isn't sitting there twiddling his thumbs.

Look at my track record i've said it before. Foran called 6 months early, Deitz to play firstgrade I called it well before with the news.

If and when I can, will add more.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

No intention to piss anyone off with no extra info...But many things happening in the background especially today. Barrett isn't sitting there twiddling his thumbs.

Look at my track record i've said it before. Foran called 6 months early, Deitz to play firstgrade I called it well before with the news.

Since Monday? That's today?

LoneWolf

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

There’s many things happening at all clubs

What’s the point of creating a thread with no substance behind it.

Anyone that has followed this team a little closely knows we have a bunch of reserve grade players who are coming off contract and won’t be re-signed.

We’ve been active in the player market missing out in some key targets Leniu and Piakura but I’m sure there’s gonna be a host of other targets

BG73

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
There’s many things happening at all clubs

What’s the point of creating a thread with no substance behind it.

Anyone that has followed this team a little closely knows we have a bunch of reserve grade players who are coming off contract and won’t be re-signed.

We’ve been active in the player market missing out in some key targets Leniu and Piakura but I’m sure there’s gonna be a host of other targets
Agree, don’t doubt you have good intel Bud, but what’s the point of this thread? It’s like saying the sun will rise tomorrow

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Something is brewing, we're signing a hooker and prop!!! How vague...

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol.. now all the assumptions and guessing begins, it’s good though.!!

one things for sure. I never did think TBAZ would sit and “twiddle his thumbs” he knew what he was doing taking this job. And what was required, yes it’s a hard task for him.. but he took the risk, and will reap the rewards (or so I optimistically hope) ;)

Hulk76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
You're so vague, you probably made this thread all about you, about you, didn't you