Official Round 23 Bulldogs V Knights - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Birddog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Lol at Vossy calling it entertaining.....load of bullshit hyping up this crap!!
This is a shit stain of a game!!!!
I rather watch ballet than this shit...it's more entertaining.
So far this year, there was only ONE entertaining game and that was last night with the Panfers and Wabbits. This is grade 9 Park footy rubbish!!
To be fair he can't really say
Thinis a shit stain of a game haha though I would love it

amapusae

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And again, Jake has more repeat sets than the other two combined lol. You need to start dealing with facts.
If Jake was there instead of Flanno when hoppa got to that lose ball on the end of that knights set on our line, it’s at least 10-6

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Flanno couldn’t organise a root in a brothel
Hate that quote brother. From experience, thats tough. You have to inspect, choose, get rates, find out whats in and whats out, work out whether the woman is the wife of a NRL ref - its not that easy. Now a root at Parra leagues - thats a hell of a lot simpler....

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lewis and Flannagan have got to be the worst halves pairing since the inception of the NRL.

My god they're both most useless fucks. Can't kick, can't direct, can't tackle properly. You'd have to pay someone to take Flannagan now

gibbo2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have stuck up for Flanagan a lot this year. But seriously he needs to fucking involve himself in the play . Confidence is obviously at an all time low . Corey Allen and Corey Waddle are awful

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Because I support my team can't you see that? Of course it is corrupt. Newcastle aren't getting pinged for anything. Gough is looking for penalties for us but not for them it's obvious for any moron to see.
Yeah sure keep believing that and it’s not that we are terribly team with no discipline. The refs never get everything right but you’re kidding yourself if you think the refs are out to get the Dogs.

hackenbush

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Defense has not been all that bad considering they scored all from kicks. It's just their attack barely gets beyond the halfway putting pressure on their defense.

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
To be fair he can't really say
Thinis a shit stain of a game haha though I would love it
Yes he can.....we're not blind or stupid.
He's taking us as mugs!