Official Round 23 Bulldogs V Knights - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

From the area

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And again, Jake has more repeat sets than the other two combined lol. You need to start dealing with facts.
Are you sure? I can’t think of one in all seriousness? And he has had more games than them this season?

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah sure keep believing that and it’s not that we are terribly team with no discipline. The refs never get everything right but you’re kidding yourself if you think the refs are out to get the Dogs.
Do you watch the games? I'm certainly not the only one who thinks this - read the posts. What about that high tackle 5cm from the ground? What is Ava supposed to do?

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
When will the flannagan ever take the line on.
Had at least three occasion where a quick hands would have seen an overlap, but he tackled with ball in hand.
Never. Plus now teams have figured out to rush up on him because he can't beat them with a step, fend or skill so now he's somehow even more useless.

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
Deadset, the only trick in Flanges bag is the inside pass. Thats it!
It is tiring watch it - he gets the ball and I kid you not, we can predict what he is going for 4 seconds into the future every time like he is a useless robot.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Are you sure? I can’t think of one in all seriousness? And he has had more games than them this season?
Jake has 8, Flanagan 4 and Lewis 1. Jake has played 20 games while the other two have played 18 combined (will be 20 by the end of the night).

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Do you watch the games? I'm certainly not the only one who thinks this - read the posts. What about that high tackle 5cm from the ground? What is Ava supposed to do?
I don’t really care what you think to be honest. I have said what I wanted to say and you tagged me into a conversation so have a good night and enjoy the rest of the game.

Mr T

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Flanagan needs to head to Super League with Brodie Croft.

dogluvver

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If we don't score in this half we are officially the worst side to ever play with 5 shutouts :weary: Let Baz know so he can instruct them to go for a FG! Then again we never get close enough to the posts to take a shot.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Brandy just said this game is all about newcastle... its not about the bulldogs.... its cute how irrelevant we have become
I hate GA but hes right. They are in a battle to make the 8 and are at full strength. We can't avoid the spoon. Means a lot more to them.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Waddle has given away 3 penalties in one half [emoji23]