Official Round 11 Bulldogs vs Warriors Game Day Thread

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Don’t do it.
step away from the edge.
Fck it bro - I'm all in. And I'm turning this fckng thread into the Eurovision thread.

Switzerland is alright. Looks like Averillo and doesn't play footy. Thats gotta work....

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It's funny if you think about it.
You can forgive blokes like Oloapu, Wilson and Alamoti as they are all very young but they were not the the problem, if anything, probably the better ones in the team. It's the other cock smokers on the big $$$ that were shocking

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
She has been a little subdued..but check out her inflection in full force..THE..BACK TO BACK..TIME TO MAKE A STATEMENT.. she sounds just so dumb..her inflections actually takes away my will to live sometimes..thankfully the Kennel brings it back..
Warren Smith makes me want to end my life for exactly the same reasons....

Suave

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Perham has been absolutely putrid this past month. His first half tonight though was on another level. He killed us time and time again with his horrible instincts in attack. Needs to be dropped for either Kiraz at FB or a half fit Burns for all I care.

Honestly though that performance from the team was soul crushing because there’s no excuse for the way we played. Warriors ran with more enthusiasm and looked like they wanted it more.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
bulldogs were always going to lose tonight after the warriors accused the nrl of cheating
You would think someone from our club would call out the nrl for the shit the refs dish up. The warriors have something we don't. A backbone!!

Dogzzz of War

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just saw the presser

I think there will be a few changes next week.
He mentioned there are a few who are outside the top 30 who are now eligible, didn’t mention names though.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
And Moldova looks like a pot grower.

Guaranteed winner.

Pottz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Don’t worry guys we’ve got this one according to my dream last night, in which we win 64-4 and Andrew Johns is walking around the field talking to players with a microphone during play, including Averillo while he’s taking a try conversion kick for some reason. Lock it in.
Oops.