Official Round 11 Bulldogs vs Warriors Game Day Thread

Lost Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
In my opinion Raymond Faitala-Mariner is a middle forward. I would search for a bigger version of a five eight at lock. That gives us options in the middle of the park when things are going no where. Instead of taking the ball up in a useless tackle, we now have a ball player that can possibly create something.

Moey91

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
RFM seemed fairly honest in his press conference, taking the blame for the shithouse performance. Glad they’re hearing about it from the coaches.
Also reckons the middles are going to step up this weekend against Warriors.. we will see about that.
It’s what the players always have promised for years with their mouths and never their actions.

Until he proves to the fans that show up week in week out that they’ll step up by actually putting in the work on the field, then I’ll believe him. Until then empty promises and all talk

T-Rocket

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
RFM seemed fairly honest in his press conference, taking the blame for the shithouse performance. Glad they’re hearing about it from the coaches.
Also reckons the middles are going to step up this weekend against Warriors.. we will see about that.
They’d want to step up. Raiders pack rolled right through us and the warriors have a decent pack themselves

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Sounds like the middles got called out in the review

Ray saying all the right things so I’m expecting him to fire against his old club
That’s what you expect yes. But it shouldn’t only be because it’s an occasion and against his old club, also if they don’t perform SJ could run rings around us. Not an easy game by any means. But a win is still possible. Need to beat the warriors.

BulldogsMate

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
It’s what the players always have promised for years with their mouths and never their actions.

Until he proves to the fans that show up week in week out that they’ll step up by actually putting in the work on the field, then I’ll believe him. Until then empty promises and all talk
Yeah I have heard all the bs talk in years gone by too. The forward pack has consistently underperformed when needed.
It’s definitely all meaningless talk at this point.

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
In my opinion Raymond Faitala-Mariner is a middle forward. I would search for a bigger version of a five eight at lock. That gives us options in the middle of the park when things are going no where. Instead of taking the ball up in a useless tackle, we now have a ball player that can possibly create something.
Gus & CC offered Jack Wighton the number 6 jumper in 2024 whilst conversing over a delicious Greek dinner about a month ago, but he chose the Bunnies instead..... True Story.

They should have stuck with the more successful "Succulent Chinese" meal.