Official Round 11 Bulldogs vs Warriors Game Day Thread

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We recently got rid of Davey to the Eels and someone else, name escapes me, so we must be getting someone half decent soon. But to add to that we should also rid ourselves of Flano, Waddell, Knockonbor, Reynolds, Burns, Patolo and let Perham go as well. That should free up some salary cap space.

We need JAC, Thompson and Kikau back asap.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Yay - my pot growing bro from Moldova got through.

Knew it....

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That is farking terrifying.
It really is. TPJ is a fucking cat. It infuriates me seeing players like him that have all the physical gifts but no heart. Put the heart and passion that any TK member has into his body and you'll have the best front rower in the game.

Dogiezz

Kennel Established
Reaction score
That’s the difference between us and the good teams at the moment. I really believe they got a rocket up their arse after last week and were held accountable…. The good teams feel that accountability every week
We aren't a good team!

We have speed, need forwards and see if we have some creative players. Puppies atm!

Moey91

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I still can’t believe TPJ tried to milk that fucking “strip” and got it overturned! Classic play from an overpaid ****

Our players are fuckin cats! We don’t know how to deal with pressure so we get penalised until they backride to our goal line

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Purely going off stats as didn’t watch. We had more run meters more line breaks. Sounds like a halves problem again or lack of

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Live at the game okunbor looked to be our best forward
Thought the same. i walked out with 10 to go too and missed his try which was refreshing to see.

I'd throw him onto the edge next week... WHERE HE PLAYED before they shifted him to the wing.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Purely going off stats as didn’t watch. We had more run meters more line breaks. Sounds like a halves problem again or lack of
Probably won the second half but got smashed in the first and couldn't catch em nor sustain enough pressure. Warriors were good, we were DUMB!

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
We are also shit at line drop outs, whether our own or the oppositions. We always seem to have 1 or 2 players competing for the ball against 4 or 5 opposition players. It’s just basic stuff. We don’t do the basics well at all.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I actually enjoyed watching how the Warriors went about their jobs. They didn’t hop skip and jump into tackles, most of it was straight and hard running did the basics very well. Their kick chase was excellent. Our kick chase is really poor.
This hop, skip and jump rubbish has to stop!