Retro Gaming

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
You heard right..they're just immense.. Best Batman games..the Arkham City..wow!! I'm like you I have to get a PS4..
Yeah Arkham City is immense ... I still have about 29 percent of side missions to complete and plenty of collectibles to find ....and the game plus harder version to try, so I'll revisit it again st some point for sure. Asylum seems really cool too so far.....although a bit more campaign based, not so open world and not as many side missions. Still lots of fun though.

Last edited:

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
NBA Jam on Mega-Drive was and still is perfect.
My phone version of that game isn't too bad at all. The roster is updated and more contemporary but the gameplay and mechanics are pretty good. Still a lot of fun. I play it often on the train.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
"Rise from your grave!"

"Welcome to your doom!"

That game was EPIC. I used to get so psyched up seeing the blue wolves running towards me lol.
You got it wrong bro....

It's "Wise from your gwave" lol

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Arcade:

TMNT
Mortal Kombat 1.2.3
Street Fighter 2 CE
Shinobi

Master System:

Wonder Boy
Alex Kidd in Miracle World
Choplifter
Shinobi

Megadrive:

Sonic 1,2,3, &knuckles
Shinobi 3
Streets of Rage 1,2,3
NBA Jam
Fifa 94

SNES

Mortal Kombat 2 (amazing arcade port)

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
ET's Rugby League

Best announcer. Kick off sounded like "Fuck off" 'cause it was so bad

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I used to love Marble Madness on NES as well. You had to run marbles through these weird, 3D style mazes with gaps and traps and edges to run off and stuff. Good old fashioned gaming fun.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Has anyone even mentioned Super Mario Bros yet? 3 was awesome!

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I remember picking on kids from Berry 'cause they thought they were big shit but they couldn't beat me in Snake on the Atari

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I remember picking on kids from Berry 'cause they thought they were big shit but they couldn't beat me in Snake on the Atari
Haha I don't remember snake? What was that? Was it like the newer versions of snake people play? Frogger and River Raid were my fave games on Atari. I think I already mentioned on a previous post, but I still have a river raid sim on my phone. That game is still pretty fun haha. I remember a few other Atari games too...the Atari version of space invaders, Atari tennis, Ghostbusters....

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
IMG_0497.PNG
Oh another of my favs.. Canon Forder..although it looked cute it was a brutal war game.. Quite poignant too..as each soilder had a name and when they died a cross would go up on boot hill...touching..lol!

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
View attachment 1580 Oh another of my favs.. Canon Forder..although it looked cute it was a brutal war game.. Quite poignant too..as each soilder had a name and when they died a cross would go up on boot hill...touching..lol!
Don't think I ever played this one either!