Reaction score
Who remembers amiga or amstrad

Last edited:

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
LOL YES!!!! and the Apple II/E

I wonder why orange and black was the colour of choice.
No idea but thats when i new how computers work lol Remember loading the ***** up

Last edited:

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Some old school hand held table top games, astro wars, dracula and munchman were pretty cool. My two older cousins had them, they were bullies and I hated them but would put up with it to play their games.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Who remembers amigos or amstrad
The video game world owes a great debt to this machine..and their Commodore 64.. many of the game designers/creators grew up on these machines and cut their teeth on programming them..they started the revolution that has lead us to the fantastic games we have today..!

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Japan. Home of Sega, Nintendo and Playstation as well as other consoles such as NEC ► TurboGrafx-16.

While it may sound Japanese, Atari is actually French in origin.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
that reminds me of gorilla on dos, same idea but throwing bananas instead of missiles
Yep. I remember learning to program in basic. That game was one of the first ones they teach you to program.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Who remembers this beauty? Toe for toe, pound for pound with the Master System. Light years ahead of the Game Boy Color too!

Last edited:

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
We had this game when we were kids that I can't remember the name of but you were a dick and had to shoot things falling from the sky (kinda like space invaders). The things were mainly bibles and crosses but you also had to avoid condoms 'cause they stopped you from shooting.
Who who made that game? I'm guessing it wasn't Konami or one of the mainstream companies hehe. Would be interested to see screen shots of that one, it's the sort of thing you'd expect in this day and age with all the indie developers out there.... not so much back then haha.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Who who made that game? I'm guessing it wasn't Konami or one of the mainstream companies hehe. Would be interested to see screen shots of that one, it's the sort of thing you'd expect in this day and age with all the indie developers out there.... not so much back then haha.
I'll have to see if I can find out what it was when I'm not at work

Found it, Astrotit

http://www.mobygames.com/game/astrotit

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Who remembers this beauty? Toe for toe, pound for pound with the Master System. Light years ahead of the Game Boy Color too!

My cousin had one of them, was pretty cool compared to the black and green gameboy. Poor battery life sealed its fate unfortunately.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
No idea but thats when i new how computers work lol Remember loading the ***** up
youre not wrong bro. i remember when i first got the commodore 64, my cousin came over with a disc that had images of naked chix. no shit it took 2 minutes just to load the head and the top half of her cleavage. the wait to see the punani was excruciating.

that was the day i discovered blue balls.

30 secs. later i became a man.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Re the Amstrad question.... we had the Amstrad CPC 6128. That was our first computer.

Used to have a shitload (like over 200) games for it on 5 1/4" floppy disks.

Then we went 386 DX33 (turbo button), 486 DX2 66 (overclocked that to 80Mhz), Pentium 2 300, Pentium 3 833, AMD T'Bird 1.2Ghz, P4 2.4Ghz, Core2Duo e8600, and then current i7.

First console was the Colecovision.
First handheld was a Nintendo Game & Watch

Pity we never kept them as we had about 10 of them (including dual screen ones), and they are worth a small fortune now.

http://www.ebay.com/bhp/donkey-kong-game-watch

Scorched Earth... the tank artillery game that started it all <3

Loooooved Socrched Earth

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
youre not wrong bro. i remember when i first got the commodore 64, my cousin came over with a disc that had images of naked chix. no shit it took 2 minutes just to load the head and the top half of her cleavage. the wait to see the punani was excruciating.

thats was the day i discovered blue balls.

30 secs. later i became a man.
Fucking lol thats awsome