Other News Source Recruitment mail

TOTTO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jason Saab has asked for a release from St George. We aren't serious if we aren't at his house immediately.

Is managed by Crown who have a fair amount of our ypung guys on their list already and is school mates with Wakeham and Doorey etc
Apparently 5 clubs are after him and no we are not one of the five .

Jackson_1994

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Apparently 5 clubs are after him and no we are not one of the five .
Our recruitment team wouldn't no talent if they fell over it saab a gun having 2 6ft wingers if remis went back to the wing would be something special to have and something our club hasn't had in a long time

ATT

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Heard a rumour from a friend today. Sezer close to coming back and signing with Tigers. He is close with the tigers physio and not much happening overseas depends on what happens with Corey Thompson signing with Gold Coast releasing some funds. But strong chance

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Heard a rumour from a friend today. Sezer close to coming back and signing with Tigers. He is close with the tigers physio and not much happening overseas depends on what happens with Corey Thompson signing with Gold Coast releasing some funds. But strong chance
I'm not disputing your mail but it would be an odd fit for the Tigers with Benji and Brooks starting and Walters and even Reynolds as backups.

ATT

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I'm not disputing your mail but it would be an odd fit for the Tigers with Benji and Brooks starting and Walters and even Reynolds as backups.
Cheers yes I found it strange also. But thought I’d pass it on non the less. Also hearing stchristopher coach been offered by Timms to take whole squad to stmerge and the kids will be in reps and coach offered a junior reps role. I hope it’s not true as a lot those kids are on our development list as listed by the club earlier on. I’m hopefull that this one is particularly wrong as it will place out development back further

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its a sad state of affairs but some of here will still be making a million excuses for them
I'm sure I saw the article today he was on his to dogs but dragons won't release him until 2022 and they see him a long term for the team.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm sure I saw the article today he was on his to dogs but dragons won't release him until 2022 and they see him a long term for the team.
Haven’t seen that

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Is tex hoy any good? With ponga, Pearce, Mann and Watson on Newcastle’s books would it be worth negotiating a contract with him in November. Doubt knights would keep him if another team picks him up.

only heard his name in the last few games. But if he wants a starting spot he might be enticed away from the region.

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This doesn't sound right, the board is on a steady course with a plan
Cheers yes I found it strange also. But thought I’d pass it on non the less. Also hearing stchristopher coach been offered by Timms to take whole squad to stmerge and the kids will be in reps and coach offered a junior reps role. I hope it’s not true as a lot those kids are on our development list as listed by the club earlier on. I’m hopefull that this one is particularly wrong as it will place out development back further

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Is tex hoy any good? With ponga, Pearce, Mann and Watson on Newcastle’s books would it be worth negotiating a contract with him in November. Doubt knights would keep him if another team picks him up.

only heard his name in the last few games. But if he wants a starting spot he might be enticed away from the region.
Tex Hoy is extremely good. Can play fullback or five eighth and has adapted to FG very well. I think within a few weeks he'll be their starting 5/8th and he's from Newcastle as his dad is a local surf hero there. So I can't see him leaving.

With Ponga, Pearce, Hoy and Bradman etc they're set up very well short and long term.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Tex Hoy is extremely good. Can play fullback or five eighth and has adapted to FG very well. I think within a few weeks he'll be their starting 5/8th and he's from Newcastle as his dad is a local surf hero there. So I can't see him leaving.

With Ponga, Pearce, Hoy and Bradman etc they're set up very well short and long term.
They are doing well this year. And attractive form of footy too. Same as tigers. Might be premature, but grant and douhi seem like solid additions. Doubt either will be late fixtures in the finals. But don’t see why they can’t jag a 5-8 finish.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
They are doing well this year. And attractive form of footy too. Same as tigers. Might be premature, but grant and douhi seem like solid additions. Doubt either will be late fixtures in the finals. But don’t see why they can’t jag a 5-8 finish.
Yeah both coaches have done well. There's no reason our club couldn't have recruited Grant on a permanent basis early last season. Would have cost 350k. But the scouting at our club has been diabolical. If we had Grant on 350k now he'd be the signing of the season. Instead we still have JMK.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Our recruitment team wouldn't no talent if they fell over it saab a gun having 2 6ft wingers if remis went back to the wing would be something special to have and something our club hasn't had in a long time
Hmmmm okunbour and Reimis ring any bells?

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Rings bells flame, definitely liked your old avatar better though.. That’s more concerning :tonguewink:
If you don't know who KRS ONE is, you should school yourself. Lol

Last edited:

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
If you do know who KRS ONE is, you should school yourself. Lol
I think you meant don’t know lol, and I have heard of him Yes.. but what’s that got to do with the fact I said I liked your old avatar better haha, just preferred it.!!