Other News Source Recruitment mail

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Get on the phone to Darrly Clake ASAP. I know his contracted till 2023 I believe. Pay the transfer fee. Make him an offer he can't refuse. Thompson Bateman Clake all English men. Yes please.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
There should be another broom going thru the joint,Lewis to go with cogger,if Bateman goes expect rfm to go with tolman ,Montoya and sue to fuck off too
I agree with you there Davey boy there is surplus to requirements but we need to lock in some new recruits first so might be a little longer until this is confirmed.

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Quality signings need to be made and t hats about 4,so with Thompson 3 to go,Stephan Crichton should be another outside off the 4 guys

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
@David holland so you reckon we should keep Christian and extend his contract so Stephen is lured by the idea of playing with his brother?

Farcanrefs

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
Touched base with my insider today regarding recruiting matters.

This is what I have gleaned.

Josh Mansour's management has had talks with the club. High level talks. Nothing nutted out but we could even potentially see a mid season move here and next.
Penrith have slot of backline talent and josh mentioned he feels like he's taking up space there now.

Jack Cogger has been contacted by Newcastle about a homecoming next year. It will only be backup at the knights so he's hoping for a good season with us.

The Andrew McCullough situation has some legs but was wildly overblown as I told you earlier. The dogs contacted him about a potential 2 or 2 year deal but it was nothing more than a prelim talk. The fact it got leaked and the fan backlash has killed it though. Dogs aren't happy with what happened from just a simple conversation. Expect Daryl Clark to get the next call about a hooker position.

Finally, like I accurately said earlier, the Josh Reynolds move home was vetoed by the re-signing of Brandon Wakeham. Like I reported, Tigers we're willing to stump 300k for Josh to join us as long as we threw in Wakeham whom Maguire was mad keen for.

Interestingly, Madges super interest in the kid drew massive red flags with the dogs, who concluded that Madge might try and sign him without the Reynolds deal, hence the rush to tie him up.

this annoyed the Tigers who counter moved by only offering to top up 150 of Josh instead. Nasheed.
Who's your insider Maxwell Smart or Arnold Ziffell?

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol @bradyk thanks for the disagree on a question I asked Dave Holland.. did have an element of sarcasm too it but you must have missed that..

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
He must have fallen out with his mate from Taree who knew everything NRL related and found a new guy.
No I still have a phone hook up At least weekly or a 'spiritual' session up at Taree with him where we sit in the balcony and discuss Bulldogs.

he is Never wrong.

I just don't mention hi many more due to privacy concerns and the Forum hates me talking about him. Makes everyone uncomfortable here.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Lol @bradyk thanks for the disagree on a question I asked Dave Holland.. did have an element of sarcasm too it but you must have missed that..
I'm not following your conversation. I just saw that reply and had to hit something.

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Get on the phone to Darrly Clake ASAP. I know his contracted till 2023 I believe. Pay the transfer fee. Make him an offer he can't refuse. Thompson Bateman Clake all English men. Yes please.
:grinning: the British bulldogs

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Dunno if this is true but Cogger must stay... And I'd bust a nut if we signed Clark... Mansour can get fucked though.
Clark is a great Hooker, UK Super League has a really good pool of number 9s, surprised we didn’t look in that direction earlier

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
2021 dream team

1. Holland
2. Addo Carr
3. Cotric
4. Smith
5. DWZ
6. Lewis
7. Foran
8. Thompson
9. Friend
10. Napa
11. Britt
12. Bateman
12. Jackson

14 JMk
15 Packer
16 Elliott
17 Ogden

racin jason

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is Darrly Clake playing in the same comp as Pea and Iris? That is a fkn funny typo!! Seriously though, I agree with you. Those 3 in 2021 and we are almost in business........ I said "almost"!

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
2021 dream team

1. Holland
2. Addo Carr
3. Cotric
4. Smith
5. DWZ
6. Lewis
7. Foran
8. Thompson