Other News Source Recruitment mail

Gizmo

Hero's r Zero's
Reaction score
Is Aloamati still at the club? Heard he is at the eels now.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
3 days ago I suggested Milford as a signing option, on the basis he's talented but isn't working for the broncos. Thinking they are in panic mode.

I heard a rumour today through the black community that Broncos May want to shed him.

If so, we must go for him! As a fullback he's exceptional. Even as a 5/8 with Foran he goes ok. He just hasn't gelled where he is but he can break a tackle or two as is diet Barba.
Why? It's been proven for five seasons that Milford is just rubbish. If he can't play well with all of that talent around him in Brisbane then why would he be a success with us?

He's inconsistent, he's lazy, he's a horrible defender, he panics under pressure.. He can't direct and organise for a half and he's too small and error prone to be a fullback.

So why would we waste good money on a player who has proven time and time again to be overrated and a massive disappointment?

Gizmo

Hero's r Zero's
Reaction score
He’s been playing with Harold Matt’s squad this year. Scored 6 tries and kicked 17 goals in the opening 5 rounds
My brother whose a coach in the eels development squad system told me that he is with the eels now.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
lel nasheed
making up shit for an internet forum and getting some lols from it
what a piteous creature you must be

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
3 days ago I suggested Milford as a signing option, on the basis he's talented but isn't working for the broncos. Thinking they are in panic mode.

I heard a rumour today through the black community that Broncos May want to shed him.

If so, we must go for him! As a fullback he's exceptional. Even as a 5/8 with Foran he goes ok. He just hasn't gelled where he is but he can break a tackle or two as is diet Barba.
Through the black community? You are as much as a dumb **** as David Holland! #banracist

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
2021 dream team

1. Holland
2. Addo Carr
3. Cotric
4. Smith
5. DWZ
6. Lewis
7. Foran
8. Thompson
9. Friend
10. Napa
11. Britt
12. Bateman
12. Jackson

14 JMk
15 Packer
16 Elliott
17 Ogden

When do you think they'll make Holland captain bro?

Can't believe it hasn't happened yet, surely it must be in the back of pays mind somewhere brother?

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If they go anywhere near milford they are crazy. The bloke hasn't performed in years and is clearly a head case. If anything you are throwing the kitchen sink at Keary who hates losing and can run a side.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

@mods this type of language should not be tolerated

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Agreed
Its already been reported but not actioned, guess the Kennel doesnt believe in black lives matters
risky
It’s not the first time I’ve seen language like this from that account. It seems strange you can’t say anything negative about the board on here but racial stuff is ok?

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It’s not the first time I’ve seen language like this from that account. It seems strange you can’t say anything negative about the board on here but racial stuff is ok?
Racial stuff against certain groups is okay i think according to the kennel code of conduct. It must be considering how much is on here

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Nasheed and David holland both need to fuck off the racist *****

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Few on here need to stop being offended so easily... maybe go protest or riot?

before you jump on me too I am part aboriginal And have no issue with nasheeds post

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
They say black lives matter and you call me a racist,your the racist ,every life life matters you halfwit
How am I racist?
How many times have you reffered to josh addo-carr as “abo carr”? Your a fuckwit