3 B Morris
4 J Morris
5 Rona / Goodwin
6 Reynolds
7 Foran

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think you meant don’t know lol, and I have heard of him Yes.. but what’s that got to do with the fact I said I liked your old avatar better haha, just preferred it.!!
Lol cheers. Figured it was time to change it up, and I've been watching a netflix series called "the evolution of hip hop", so i thought it was a good choice to change to.
This guy was the king of the underground in the Bronx. Lyrical genius, philosopher.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Lol cheers. Figured it was time to change it up, and I've been watching a netflix series called "the evolution of hip hop", so i thought it was a good choice to change to.
This guy was the king of the underground in the Bronx. Lyrical genius, philosopher.
You should watch Jisoe when you're done with that :tearsofjoy:

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Anyone seen the videos of this kid South Sydney has nabbed ? this is what OUR scouts should be identifying and signing ..

Joseph Suaalii has already represented New South Wales in rugby league, rugby union, AFL and basketball, and is now set to become a millionaire.

Teenage cross-code sensation Joseph Suaalii is set to become the youngest millionaire in rugby league history.

On Sunday,The Daily Telegraphreported Suaalii will sign a four-year contract with the South Sydney Rabbitohs worth $2 million.
The 16-year-old will therefore earn $500,000 a season, and has been tipped to eventually replace Latrell Mitchell at fullback for the Rabbitohs.
The cross-code phenom has already represented New South Wales in rugby league, rugby union, AFL and basketball.
Suaalii was playing for the Kings School’s first XV side at 14 years of age. He also represented the New South Wales Schoolboys Sevens and Australian under 18s Sevens teams before his 16th birthday.
Wallabies coach Dave Rennie reportedly offered the 197cm giant a three-year contract with the New South Wales Waratahs when he turned 18.
Rabbitohs CEO Blake Solly is not allowed to sign the Suaalii until August, but is eager for the opportunity to lock him in.
“He’s not just a very good player; he’s a great kid from a beautiful family,” Solly said.
“He’s just the sort of young person you want at your club.”

Joseph Suaalii with Wayne Bennett and John Sutton.Source:Supplied

Rabbitohs General Manager of Football Shane Richardson touted Suaalii as a future star in February 2019.

“Joseph has the body shape and skill levels that extend well beyond his years, but most importantly, he has a desire to achieve everything he can in Rugby League through hard work and persistence,” Richardson said.
“It’s exciting to see young talent like Joseph in the red and green, showing the Rabbitohs are the club of choice for young talent in our game and young players from other codes, and I’m sure our members will also enjoy watching them progress through the years.”
First-grade players must be 18 years of age, meaning Suaalii is not eligible to make his NRL debut until August next year.
Former South Sydney star Craig Wing is adamant Suaalii will live up to expectations, and described him as a combination of Sonny Bill Williams and Greg Inglis.
“The thing that really stands out with Joseph is he’s got the physique of a 19-year-old already,” Wing toldfoxsports.com.au in February.
“When he moves he’s really well balanced, he’s got a great running technique and he glides across the ground.
“If I was to sum him up I would say he’s like a combination of Sonny Bill Williams and Greg Inglis, if you put those two together.

“He’s got great ball skills, really tough, good in the air, awesome off-load — he’s got everything.
“He’s definitely going to be a star of the future. The thing that really impresses me the most is he’s selfless.
“He works as hard as anyone then he’s carrying the water around for everyone during a break. He’s very, very driven. He’s a leader.
“The feedback I’ve heard out of Souths is he’s like the Terminator.
“When I was playing I didn’t see any kids as talented as Joseph is.
“All the hype is not undeserved. I do think he’ll live up to expectations.”
Rabbitohs great Sam Burgess also praised Suaalii’s courage while training alongside the first-grade squad during the recent off-season.
“In the pre-season we tested him out with a bit of physical stuff and he responded,” Burgess said.
“He was ripping in with all the contact drills with the big boys. He’s got courage you don’t normally see in kids until they grow up.”

https://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/t...y/news-story/efedba1f52853afc0fc49b203201ee12

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
It isn't even scouting or identifying every club would of known about Suaalii. You need to do it at an even younger age. This kid would of costed us ~700k at this stage which is why we wouldn't recruit him.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is what is shitting
Me off, we bring in this board who are behind the ball constantly, Newcastle
Produce tex hoy,best.. broncos have pass, Fifita all juniors , dragons have sailor and others and we have averello but no one else really ? What the fuck is with the bulldogs why not have someone full time
Searching for the next big thing? Sick of this waiting game it’s been to long get us some good signings

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Not sure I get you.
It's an Aussie documentary that follows a Melbourne graffiti artist. Thought if you watching a hip hop documentary then you might be slightly interested by this.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
This is what is shitting
Produce tex hoy,best.. broncos have pass, Fifita all juniors , dragons have sailor and others and we have averello but no one else really ? What the fuck is with the bulldogs why not have someone full time
Searching for the next big thing? Sick of this waiting game it’s been to long get us some good signings
We’ve got Topine, Biondi (not local Jnr though) Tass, Katoa among a few others coming through aswell added to Averillo and Wakeham. Okonbur and Harper could’ve been added to that list....
Things have started to turn around a bit in the Juniors department.

liljohny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is what is shitting
Agreed we are all just as frustrated as each other. I'm starting to swing against the board.

That being said Averillo and Wakeham are both very good prospects that are ready to go. For wakeham it's a matter of getting rid of the coach so he gets selected and develops properly.

Expect the likes of Topine, Doorey and Schoupp to be very good as well however they are more than likely a season or two away.

Schoupp could be a real weapon in the centres

halfcast

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Averillo
DWZ
Hoppa
Cotric (if we get Bateman we won’t get him too so maybe try Harper some more?)
Smith
Foran
Wakeham
Thompson
Grant (or Smith)
Tolman
Jackson
Bateman
To’Omaga

Napa
Ogden
Stimpson (get him FIT!)
Lewis (teach him 9 too. Covers 6,7,9,centre, backrow)

mid love CHN back.....
Bateman will go bk to England i think

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Agreed we are all just as frustrated as each other. I'm starting to swing against the board.

That being said Averillo and Wakeham are both very good prospects that are ready to go. For wakeham it's a matter of getting rid of the coach so he gets selected and develops properly.

Expect the likes of Topine, Doorey and Schoupp to be very good as well however they are more than likely a season or two away.

Schoupp could be a real weapon in the centres
Haven’t seen much of schoupp until now. Love how the highlights have some good defence in it. Hard runner and hard hitter. Something we don’t have much of in the current squad

liljohny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Haven’t seen much of schoupp until now. Love how the highlights have some good defence in it. Hard runner and hard hitter. Something we don’t have much of in the current squad
Yeah he looks like a beast and I'd say this was part of the reason why the club wasn't in a hurry to resign harper. He continues to make all the rep teams as he progresess which is a positive

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Yeah he looks like a beast and I'd say this was part of the reason why the club wasn't in a hurry to resign harper. He continues to make all the rep teams as he progresess which is a positive
Not sure why he isn’t in the top squad or even in the development squad, looks promising and still only 18. Get him in and give him a shot

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
He's a good player big legs aswell. I'm happy with him and Alomati long term and it's why I'm against moving Hoppa to fullback as he's at that age where he's easily moved once these boys are ready. We sign an established centre we will lose either one of those boys imo all for a makeshift fullback

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
He's a good player big legs aswell. I'm happy with him and Alomati long term and it's why I'm against moving Hoppa to fullback as he's at that age where he's easily moved once these boys are ready. We sign an established centre we will lose either one of those boys imo all for a makeshift fullback
Yeah I’m keen to see alamoti come through! One of my favourite juniors. Knows how to score a try!!

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
This is what is shitting
Nathan Brown joined the Knights in 2016 and you're only seeing those kids coming through now. You still have to buy majority of your squad too.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's an Aussie documentary that follows a Melbourne graffiti artist. Thought if you watching a hip hop documentary then you might be slightly interested by this.
Nice. Cheers for the heads up then.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
All Signings are still pipe dreams, that’s what sucks.!!