Other News Source Recruitment mail

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
How am I racist?
How many times have you reffered to josh addo-carr as “abo carr”? Your a fuckwit
& your tried to say it was auto correct one of the times.
Goes to show how much you’ve said it if your phone is correcting addo-carr to “abo-carr”
Your a gronk

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
@mods this type of language should not be tolerated
What's intolerable about using the term black community - that's what we call our community...

You obviously are not aboriginal and it's probably fair to say that you have very little to do with our culture.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
to be fair I onc git auto corrected to Abo Carr. I actually got a ban for it too which annoyed me, because i dobnt have a racial bone in my body.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What's intolerable about using the term black community - that's what we call our community...

You obviously are not aboriginal and it's probably fair to say that you have very little to do with our culture.
You don’t know my background? Aboriginals aren’t the only ones who identify as black

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Idk if it was before or after the dragons game

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Black lives matter your a racist,every life matters

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah I heard it after the dragons game hope some news is not too far off.
Was after the game, he said he was actively talking to player’s at the moment.. so let’s hope for something soon..!!

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Was after the game, he said he was actively talking to player’s at the moment.. so let’s hope for something soon..!!
Bro I check the kennel every 5 mins hoping for some news :tearsofjoy: