Rain

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sick of the weekly rain, the grass bounces four inches, love the lightening and thunder though.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Good to know I'm not alone here.

Buffalos's great they say. It grows slowly they say. NOT!!

Having said this, it does look stunning and stays evergreen the year round.

My fear however is the place across the road had their weeds/lawn finally done the other day (first time in 6 months), and the idiot garden maintenance bloke not only slashed the lawns first, but mowed the bloody lawns WITHOUT a catcher, and to top it off uses a friggin blower to "clean up".

So if this + all the rain results in a huge explosion of weeds in my lawn (highly likely), I'll have to ask the real estate agent for the blokes details, get him over, and put the bastards head through my mower.

f**king lazy prick... how hard is it to take the clippings and put them in the tenants bin!!

Farrrrkk cracking good photo!
Just get some weed and feed if you're that worried haha.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Just get some weed and feed if you're that worried haha.
Buffallo needs expensive stuff, plus already core aerated and fertilised a month ago... can't do it again so soon.

How hard is it to attach the catcher?
Exactly. Don't get me wrong I have a mulching mower and have mulched without a catcher before now, BUT you only do it when your lawn is weed free, else it just spreads the weeds all over it.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Well it’s hailing hard here.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Well it’s hailing hard here.
Really? Where abouts?

It went very dark here, a few spits of rain, and 5 minutes later it's blue skies and another 10% more humid.

Sleeping tonight is going to be competely and utterly fucked.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Buffallo needs expensive stuff, plus already core aerated and fertilised a month ago... can't do it again so soon.

Exactly. Don't get me wrong I have a mulching mower and have mulched without a catcher before now, BUT you only do it when your lawn is weed free, else it just spreads the weeds all over it.
It will be fine then, the grass overgrows everything in this weather lol.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Fark ... so was there any damage Southy? That's quite sizable.

Storms here normally go as quickly as they come.

It will be fine then, the grass overgrows everything in this weather lol.
*fingers crossed*.... there's a few of us on this street that are very protective of our lawns LOL.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

*fingers crossed*.... there's a few of us on this street that are very protective of our lawns LOL.
Do you hose your lawn down after you dog pisses so it doesn't burn the grass? Lol.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

Fuck yeah smashed the skylight in my man cave punched a few good holes

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Really? Where abouts?

It went very dark here, a few spits of rain, and 5 minutes later it's blue skies and another 10% more humid.

Sleeping tonight is going to be competely and utterly fucked.
Canterbury.

It is now hailing again for the 3rd time today. WTF is never even hails 3 times in 3 years let alone 2 hours.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Do you hose your lawn down after you dog pisses so it doesn't burn the grass? Lol.
hahaha nah I don't... she pisses and within 2 days the lawn has self repaired :D

Fuck yeah smashed the skylight in my man cave punched a few good holes
Fark.. hope nothings too badly damaged in the mancave!

Lots of noise, stuff all action here. A few large globs of rain for 5 minutes then it stops again.

But the sky has that real yellowish/grey "I'm gonna thrown down hail" look about it.

((EDIT: 2 seconds after I submit reply .... it's starting to rain with real heavy drops. Might be some hail afterall).

upload_2018-12-20_18-15-35.png

Serious beast on the way from mountains ...

The Bureau of Meteorology warns that, at 6:10 pm, very dangerous thunderstorms were detected on the weather radar near Sydney City, Sydney Airport, Sydney Olympic Park, Camden and Picton. These thunderstorms are moving towards the east to northeast. Very dangerous thunderstorms are forecast to affect Sutherland, the Sydney Harbour Bridge, Campbelltown, Liverpool and waters off Bondi Beach by 6:40 pm and Frenchs Forest, Mona Vale and Ryde by 7:10 pm.

Other severe thunderstorms were detected on the weather radar near Katoomba and Gosford. They are forecast to affect Hornsby, Parramatta, Richmond and Penrith by 6:40 pm and Terrey Hills, Budgewoi and Wyong by 7:10 pm.

Heavy rainfall that may lead to flash flooding, damaging, locally destructive winds and large, possibly giant hailstones are likely.

Canterbury.

It is now hailing again for the 3rd time today. WTF is never even hails 3 times in 3 years let alone 2 hours.
Fark...

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
hahaha nah I don't... she pisses and within 2 days the lawn has self repaired :D

Fark.. hope nothings too badly damaged in the mancave!

Lots of noise, stuff all action here. A few large globs of rain for 5 minutes then it stops again.

But the sky has that real yellowish/grey "I'm gonna thrown down hail" look about it.

((EDIT: 2 seconds after I submit reply .... it's starting to rain with real heavy drops. Might be some hail afterall).

View attachment 8631

Serious beast on the way from mountains ...

The Bureau of Meteorology warns that, at 6:10 pm, very dangerous thunderstorms were detected on the weather radar near Sydney City, Sydney Airport, Sydney Olympic Park, Camden and Picton. These thunderstorms are moving towards the east to northeast. Very dangerous thunderstorms are forecast to affect Sutherland, the Sydney Harbour Bridge, Campbelltown, Liverpool and waters off Bondi Beach by 6:40 pm and Frenchs Forest, Mona Vale and Ryde by 7:10 pm.

Other severe thunderstorms were detected on the weather radar near Katoomba and Gosford. They are forecast to affect Hornsby, Parramatta, Richmond and Penrith by 6:40 pm and Terrey Hills, Budgewoi and Wyong by 7:10 pm.

Heavy rainfall that may lead to flash flooding, damaging, locally destructive winds and large, possibly giant hailstones are likely.

Fark...
We just about to get round 2 ,don't know how big but sounds good

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
We just about to get round 2 ,don't know how big but sounds good
I want hail... but all we are getting is this bullshit patches of heavy droplets of rain with wind.

If it could actually drop a healthy serving of hail, it'd drop the temperature significantly.