Rain

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
@Mr 95% another humid day brother ,the mrs bought this dog matt that cools down off body heat. I stole it for my fat arse works a treat lol
Yeah, i wondered how those things worked. I bought one at Aldi a few years ago and never used it, and bigger knows where it is now.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Once the mould/mildew sets in and starts growing you're stuffed.

Damp rip kinda works as well as thoes massive fans.
I’ve ripped it up lol. Concrete underneath. I’m going to let it dry out fully and spray some vinegar and that on it, then just keep checking after it rains heavy

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
After the heat over the last 3 days, I freaking love this overcast, breezy weather we have today 8-)

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
After the heat over the last 3 days, I freaking love this overcast, breezy weather we have today 8-)
Have to agree, but overcast = gloomy and depressing.

Prefer blue skies and mid-high 20s with a light breeze.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Last night the house was fucked it wouldn't cool down as soon as i turned the air off it was a sauna **** of a sleep

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Last night the house was fucked it wouldn't cool down as soon as i turned the air off it was a sauna **** of a sleep
Yeah was only about 3000% humidity..

Last night I ended up propping up the curtain to balcony about 1m, and had our fans blasting air across our bed from outside. Still only go it to about 24-26 degrees.

Was tempted to sleep next to our dog on her cooling mat.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah that one pissed down pretty hard.

Fucks sake I was HOPING my lawns would look sweet as till after christmas. With all this rain (and more due for next 2 days), the buffalo will be ankle deep again before new year.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yeah that one pissed down pretty hard.

Fucks sake I was HOPING my lawns would look sweet as till after christmas. With all this rain (and more due for next 2 days), the buffalo will be ankle deep again before new year.
I cut my grass on Saturday, yesterday and will probably do it again on the weekend lol.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Nothing beats the rain at night, when you're at home of course. #nohomo

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I cut my grass on Saturday, yesterday and will probably do it again on the weekend lol.
Good to know I'm not alone here.

Buffalos's great they say. It grows slowly they say. NOT!!

Having said this, it does look stunning and stays evergreen the year round.

My fear however is the place across the road had their weeds/lawn finally done the other day (first time in 6 months), and the idiot garden maintenance bloke not only slashed the lawns first, but mowed the bloody lawns WITHOUT a catcher, and to top it off uses a friggin blower to "clean up".

So if this + all the rain results in a huge explosion of weeds in my lawn (highly likely), I'll have to ask the real estate agent for the blokes details, get him over, and put the bastards head through my mower.

f**king lazy prick... how hard is it to take the clippings and put them in the tenants bin!!

Farrrrkk cracking good photo!