Rain

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I love that shit. I leave the shutters open just so I can see the entire window light up and fill the house hahaha.
The Mrs hates storms. She gets a headache before the storm arrives them shits herself when there's lightning. I fucking love storms. If there's a massive lightning storm then I'm outside in the middle of it. Standing in the rain when lightning surrounds you, it gives you an odd sense of peace and calm.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
The Mrs hates storms. She gets a headache before the storm arrives them shits herself when there's lightning. I fucking love storms. If there's a massive lightning storm then I'm outside in the middle of it. Standing in the rain when lightning surrounds you, it gives you an odd sense of peace and calm.
Yh I love a storm and heavy rain, find it so relaxing. My dog also loves it, literally runs to the door as soon as he hears rain or thunder so he can sit on the deck and watch it.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Thunderstorms circulating Leichhardt!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Fuck me sideways... how about that storm earlier today/this afternoon. Literally just finished doing the lawns and it absolutely pissed down. Didn't have time to close the balcony door and the rain blew in half way across the bedroom and on to the TV.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
@Mr 95% another humid day brother ,the mrs bought this dog matt that cools down off body heat. I stole it for my fat arse works a treat lol

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Dogs are mad!
You mean sick. And not just half sick... 100% sick. I think the ethnic thugs on this forum refer to that as fully sick, bro.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Bring back the rain. I'm over this fudging humidity FFS.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Had to rip my carpet up partially in one of the bedrooms because of darn rain