Rain

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I want hail... but all we are getting is this bullshit patches of heavy droplets of rain with wind.

If it could actually drop a healthy serving of hail, it'd drop the temperature significantly.
Just got belted mancave is a shower room now lol its not to bad , @Ted Nü-Djent street floods on drizzle i suspect you copped it ?

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I copped hail... I was out walking as well... copped a piece to the side of the face, and another to the toe :tearsofjoy:

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I copped hail... I was out walking as well... copped a piece to the side of the face, and another to the toe :tearsofjoy:
Got smashed walking home. I was literally 50m from my house. I had to bolt to get home (excuse the pun) and pulled a freaking muscle in the process.

Karmichael ***** of a day!

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Got smashed walking home. I was literally 50m from my house. I had to bolt to get home (excuse the pun) and pulled a freaking muscle in the process.

Karmichael ***** of a day!

haha I was about 100 from mine... I had a bag so I just put that over my head.... fuck some of them were pretty big, but not travelling overly quick due to wind etc :D

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
*grab a glass*
*head outside*
FREE ICECUBES!

Nah it kinda swept in heavy rain here, cranked the humidity to a million percent, then fucked off.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
*grab a glass*
*head outside*
FREE ICECUBES!

Nah it kinda swept in heavy rain here, cranked the humidity to a million percent, then fucked off.
A lot of the hail stones that fell in my area did look like ice cubes lol. They say that the northern suburbs were the worst hit - cars windows and hoods are damaged. Not since the epic storm of 1999 has hail caused this much damage... not too hard to top either considering it’s only hailed about 5 times since then...

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We saw big hail yesterday.

Not sure yet if my cars are damaged to buggery

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
My car copped it bad, nearly every panel except for 1 small dent on the roof.

Best case scenario, fixed at my repairer (who can fix up other things ;) )

Worst case they pay me out and give my car back, find a 72 SS Chevelle, transplant the motor and running gear from that SS to the old school SS.

Either or, I don't mind

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Tennis ball size, size of my palm...

Screenshot_20181223-144254_Gallery.jpg

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
*grab a glass*
*head outside*
FREE ICECUBES!

You just described half of Blacktown, but they were holding crack pipes instead of glasses lol

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I was on Restwell st during the storm watching all the morons driving in it!

Bankstown square got a few holes added to it.
Serves management right for being too cheap to give Bankstown square a major upgrade.

Wtf happened to my beloved bankstown square? They've ruined it with so many useless shops and stalls. The section near hoyts is such a waste.