R2 - Bulldogs vs Roosters - Team List & Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Longtimedog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Super pumped if Toomaga debuts. Big body with speed. Probably faster than jmoz
Has missed some crucial tackles to let in tries in past 2 games otherwise looking good. Defence not up to NRL standards yet.
Do like his running game. We could definitely use that.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
They also scored directly from his kick that went out on the full, iirc.

It doesn't really sound like you watched the game last week:
--Frawley did enough to redeem himself.
-- The Dogs went toe-to-toe with Melbourne for 3/4 of the game that was essentially decided on one pass of the ball. That's enough to sticking with the same team for another week.
-- Melbourne also had the benefit of a competitive game under their belt.

I think you might have post traumatic Des disorder.
Your entitled to your opinion, I’m entitled mine.

Agree we went toe to toe with the Premiers and held our own and that the interception was a key game changer, but I found the two errors in the first half killed valuable momentum and led to 2 tries. Errors good halves just don’t make at the end of the day.

Regardless, if you think our existing bench will take us to finals football... your dreaming.

Tacky

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Please beat these arseholes for all rugby league fans everywhere. If you need more motivation, go read the Chookpen forum. They're the biggest pricks in the world. I got perma-banned from that forum after 1 post.

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Please beat these arseholes for all rugby league fans everywhere. If you need more motivation, go read the Chookpen forum. They're the biggest pricks in the world. I got perma-banned from that forum after 1 post.
Fukn oath tacky scum of the earth the roosters

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I can't stand those dickheads. Like Man utd v man city. Can't stand those blue *****

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hopefully we can mate because i hate the Roosters with a passion. I was stoked that you guys beat them last week.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hopefully we can mate because i hate the Roosters with a passion. I was stoked that you guys beat them last week.
I would buy a broncos jersey, support them and kiss it in the middle of a bulldogs game instead of supporting them. Thats how much I hate those inbred, imbecile moronic idiotic fuckbois

ozdog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I didn't notice him getting past JMoz too often at the game last week......
Didn’t happen once, also people say bmoz is getting to old and slow, watch the replay, everytime ado Carr was in the clear, bmoz was reeling him in pretty quick from the other side of the field, yet everyone raves how quick ado Carr is

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Why, what did you say?

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Agree we went toe to toe with the Premiers and held our own and that the interception was a key game changer, but I found the two errors in the first half killed valuable momentum and led to 2 tries. Errors good halves just don’t make at the end of the day.

Regardless, if you think our existing bench will take us to finals football... your dreaming.
Both of melbournes halves kicked out on the full, so i guess theyre shit too?

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Didn’t happen once, also people say bmoz is getting to old and slow, watch the replay, everytime ado Carr was in the clear, bmoz was reeling him in pretty quick from the other side of the field, yet everyone raves how quick ado Carr is
Both the mozzes played really well. There was just one instance where Jmoz was put into touch, but otherwise they were very strong.
It was great to see them get early ball.

The 2nd Spitter

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Finals? Who is talking about finals? The way Des mismanaged the finances of our club we should count our blessings that we are not starting the season with negative points.

At the end of the day, this is the best personnel we have— there is literally nobody better. Des left the reserves and the youth squad in shambles.

ozdog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Both the mozzes played really well. There was just one instance where Jmoz was put into touch, but otherwise they were very strong.
It was great to see them get early ball.
Exactly right, both are still world class backs and they will prove that when they continue to get the early ball from foran, if bmoz gets a bit of space in front of him, no one will catch him still

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How do you figure frawley gave away points?? He scored a try and set up another! Sure he dropped that kick off, but he didnt miss a tackle leading to a try.
He was saved countless times by rfm and jmoz
I’m with u he deserves one more game though esp with Cleeland inj

Status
Not open for further replies.