R2 - Bulldogs vs Roosters - Team List & Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Exactly right, both are still world class backs and they will prove that when they continue to get the early ball from foran, if bmoz gets a bit of space in front of him, no one will catch him still
Agree, but Bmoz didn't look very comfortable to me for some reason last week. A bit stand offish at times. Klem and Jacko really need to stand up this week. I would've preferred if Napa was starting but hopefully JWH can get Klem fired pretty early. Our starting pack can handle theirs but our bench and their fast outside backs are a worry.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He was saved countless times by rfm and jmoz
I’m with u he deserves one more game though esp with Cleeland inj
Thats half a backrowers job though. They are the bodyguards for your halves!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Exactly right, both are still world class backs and they will prove that when they continue to get the early ball from foran, if bmoz gets a bit of space in front of him, no one will catch him still
"World class"

:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Manu and Ferguson are prone to defensive error. To win its simple, our front row dominates theirs... win the ruck and give Foran quick early ball, he will sort the rest out by isolating Manu and forcing fergo to rush in or he will hit RFM short. So long as we hold the ball and our defence tightens up on our right edge we have this in the bag.
How good that we actually have a bonafide halfback than can execute like that

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Both the mozzes played really well. There was just one instance where Jmoz was put into touch, but otherwise they were very strong.
It was great to see them get early ball.
And the other instance Vunivalu scores like B Moz didn’t exist

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Bad time to play them coming off an embarrassment, but then again if we can't beat them no matter what then no excuses anyway. Have concerns over Frawley and our bench having no impact.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yh because i'm right. Claiming the Morris' are world class is absolutely stupid, not even a matter of opinion, just a dumb comment.
If they played a test for australia tomorrow they would not let anyone down!! Sure there are players that have overtaken them, and yes they have slowed down a little, but this doesnt mean they are suddenly not world class. They are just a little further down the pecking order. Perhaps you should show them some respect.

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Last week we played the premiers they don’t give you a inch clinically perfect, they simple work you over and wait for your cracks to open, they are also very up tempo

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Is Fine big now? He cam over as a second row/centre. Can he play middle? I havn’t seen much of him really. To Omaga can play middle and wide

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Is Fine big now? He cam over as a second row/centre. Can he play middle? I havn’t seen much of him really. To Omaga can play middle and wide
Fine has packed on the weight over the off season To'omaga is still bigger but Fine is noticeably bigger i think his days as a centre are over.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Fine has packed on the weight over the off season To'omaga is still bigger but Fine is noticeably bigger i think his days as a centre are over.
Good on him. I thought Fine was too slow for a centre and too small to be a proper backrower, so adding weight is probably best for him.

I was really impressed with To’omaga with ball-in-hand in the trials though

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Good on him. I thought Fine was too slow for a centre and too small to be a proper backrower, so adding weight is probably best for him.

I was really impressed with To’omaga with ball-in-hand in the trials though
Fine never impressed me to be honest but I'm keen to see how he goes now when hes a bit bigger.

To'omaga is pretty good with the ball but he can get found out in defence he can get lazy but its no worse then Eastwood I hope he gets a shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.