R2 - Bulldogs vs Roosters - Team List & Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yanni Gogolak

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I’m not sure but maybe give the hooker we have in reserve grade a go. He looks pretty good.

I’d rather actively go out and buy someone. I’d look at who is behind Smith, etc. in all likelihood they will be a lot better than Lichaa.
Lichaa has been one of our best players lately and will only improve. He is a terrific tackler and will need justca bit more time to shake off the yoke that was year after year of Desball. Plenty need to go before Lichaa does !

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lichaa has been one of our best players lately and will only improve. He is a terrific tackler and will need justca bit more time to shake off the yoke that was year after year of Desball. Plenty need to go before Lichaa does !
That’s where I disagree. If you look at the real top teams they all have top hookers, Lichaa won’t get near that. Your hooker is your 2nd most important player on the field (behind your half). It’s no shock we’ve sucked recently because we have players in these positions who are average at best.

I’m sorry but I’ll call it as I see it. We need to make harsh calls going forward. Lichaa would be a perfect bench hooker/utility but I have massive issues with him as a starting hooker.

Emdog85

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Happy for Brown to get a crack but he isn't half as good as Lichaa. Good benchie and fill in for our halves if one goes down but he has too many errors to be in the starting lineup.
Yeah I agree with that for sure

Emdog85

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe in time. But his attitude wasn't great early on according to Pay & he didn't play well in round 1 (I hope to watch yesterdays game today). I want selection on form not who they are so if he is in better form I welcome him.
Agree with that too but he didn't play in round one?

Gubanaculum

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
i dont get the obsession with cogger ? wakeman looks a much better prospect and younger..

Status
Not open for further replies.